Holding my Masters cock for comfort

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by LizzieBound, Oct 7, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. LizzieBound

LizzieBound New Member

I'm curious,

Often if I can't sleep at night, or need to relax, my master will let me hold his cock while I drift off.

It's a comfort thing and it really helps me fall back asleep.

Anyone else do this?

He is happy for me to do this, except when I do drift off, my grip gets a lot tighter! ;)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. fdxjettech

fdxjettech New Member

My sub (wife) has been known to fall asleep with my cock in her mouth for the same reason. It comforts her. she worships my cock. so your not wierd at all...LOL:)

3. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I have a 'spot'. It's Masters leg next to his cock and ball (I'm more of a ball person), and it tends to be as close as I can get to them without touching. Anyhow, it's comforting to me to lay there. I could easily fall asleep that way.

4. AnErieGuy

AnErieGuy Member

I actually have something that comforts me (the dom) when I sleep with my kitten. We usually spoon, me behind her, and I will cup her breast over her heart, makes me smile and helps me sleep. But her comfort spot if she's had a bad day and needs it, is typically my thumb which she'll gnaw on like a kid before passing out.

5. Lykos

Lykos Member

I hardly get to actually sleep with my gf but when we have she would always drift off on my chest still straddling me, I tend to wear her out (she orgasms multiple times before I'm even panting) so she passes out straight after sex even in the middle of the day. :(

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  6. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

It's the only thing I miss about my ex-wife. Think she had an oral fixation....

7. I like to hold on to my master's cock at night, without stimulating it, or cup his balls in such a way. Sometimes he tells me to lie my head on his belly and suck his cock, or sometimes I just hold it in my mouth, or in my hand, under the quilt. It's lovely :)

8. fdxjettech

fdxjettech New Member

Aren't women that can cum like that great? My sub will have between 10-40 orgasms, the kind that visibly make her convulse a little bit, and god only knows how many "tremors" She cums while sucking my cock even. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Does that make me greedy? ;)

9. Lykos

Lykos Member

Yep! My girl's great about cumming fast and often, but she can also hold it in for us to finish at the same time. When she does that it drives me crazy because she gets very fierce when she has to hold it. I love it! Last weekend we were experimenting with anal play (I only get to see her once a month) and I made her cum just with my moans as she fingered me. It was great!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM