Help needed on Self-Bondage/Torture

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by underdog, Jun 19, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. underdog

underdog Member

I'm male and I really like torturing myself when I have no dom - could you please suggest a few things that I can do, that really HURT but aren't [too] physically damaging to the body.
    I could also use this advice for when I'm with a dom - so anything that's done with a dom that can also be done by myself would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

go down to petsmart, and pick yourself up a prong collar,

its today's closest thing to a cilice, especially if you dont have the money for an actual cilice to be made for you.

with a prong collar and a clip to hold the chain at the proper tension, it should hold fast around your thigh, and is quite excruciating.
    I also suggest you look up "Opus Dei", you should be able to find plenty on Corporal Mortification and self discipline through pain and devotion.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Very good suggestion, Sparrow. The albino in _The Da Vinci Code_ movie wears one. Just don't wear it around the throat. That sort of dog collar can seriously injure a human throat/neck.

4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

they... they put those on dogs?!

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

yes, yes they do, and for much the same reason. training and control.

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

also sebastian, so did the last pope, john paul II ;)

7. underdog

underdog Member

No can do I'm afraid - although they're not illegal to possess, shops aren't allowed to sell them and they will be confiscated at customs if ordered from overseas.

I live in the UK.

8. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

The UK doesnt allow you to have scary dog collars?

man this is why we live in AMERICA (fuck yeah!)

just kidding lol

9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

well then, have a willing person here in the us buy it, ship it to you labeled "gift" and customs cant stop it. I've shipped several items to the UK that way. if your interested, shoot me a pm and ill get you a price for the collar and the shipping, and you can compare it to the price of a cilce... which should be readily available in the UK

10. underdog

underdog Member

ah cheers mate - I'll have a look around at prices and see what I think... how exactly do they work?

11. Eve

Eve New Member

Also u can look in Germany is a bit closer .... i was using it at my dog.... when ever the dog pull against u its will tide up and the spikes press against his neck without to injury him.
    sorry still working at my english lol

12. underdog

underdog Member

you used a prong collar on your dog? oh jeez... I wouldn't ever do that to a dog.

13. underdog

underdog Member

okaaay.... any more ideas before I go out shopping?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  14. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

A prong collar is not as severe on a dog as it seems, because dog skin is much thicker than human skin (which is why you can't use one of these collars on a human throat). For strong, aggressive dogs, they are sometimes necessary to get a dog's attention quickly. But for a more friendly, docile dog, I would never use one.

You might also look into a shock collar for a dog. Same basic idea, different mechanism.

15. Eve

Eve New Member

yes we used it at my dog at the begin , so we was able to train him....he dont got any harm out of it.
    Shock collars are a good idea too i try it out on my husband.... he describe it as a wierd pain but not realy pain... i dont know im not crazy i dont put it on my skin lol. and no my dog dont get any shock collars lol
    go and look up online stores and the description to get ideas..... and also if u handy u can build some furniture... like the cross ( hope this is the right name for it lol)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM