Help needed on Self-Bondage/Torture

underdog

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm male and I really like torturing myself when I have no dom - could you please suggest a few things that I can do, that really HURT but aren't [too] physically damaging to the body.
I could also use this advice for when I'm with a dom - so anything that's done with a dom that can also be done by myself would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

go down to petsmart, and pick yourself up a prong collar,

its today's closest thing to a cilice, especially if you dont have the money for an actual cilice to be made for you.

with a prong collar and a clip to hold the chain at the proper tension, it should hold fast around your thigh, and is quite excruciating.
I also suggest you look up "Opus Dei", you should be able to find plenty on Corporal Mortification and self discipline through pain and devotion.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

well then, have a willing person here in the us buy it, ship it to you labeled "gift" and customs cant stop it. I've shipped several items to the UK that way. if your interested, shoot me a pm and ill get you a price for the collar and the shipping, and you can compare it to the price of a cilce... which should be readily available in the UK

Fileboom Premium Account