How do I learn to deep throat?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone!

I do realize that this question must have been posted already but I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I opted to post it again. My current situation is that I finally found a considerate and willing Dom to train me in real life despite my having no experience at all in the sexual department. I'm aware he took on a great responsibility and I would hate to disappoint him so early on, so I'm asking for help.

He gave me some homework and one of them was to learn how to deep throat. I don't have any clue how to start doing it because I really don't like the feeling of gagging. I could never stand the feel of having something like my finger down my throat. But I would really like to learn for my Dom. He told me to do research and I thought of looking in here first but I couldn't find a thread, so I decided to ask again. It would be so nice of you guys to give me advice on how to train myself to relax my throat, so I won't gag that easily.

I would also appreciate it if you could be so kind and write how your first deep throating experience was. Videos on deep throating or something like that would be really nice too.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Cecilia

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Congrats on finding a dom!

I'm not a great deep-throater, but for me, it's mostly about relaxing and working past the anxiety about choking. Keep breathing through your nose and don't go too fast.

However, if you have no experience with sex yet, asking you to jump into deep-throating seems premature to me. If you've never sucked a cock before, you're going to have to develop your oral skills in general before you can move up to deep-throating. So ask your dom to make deep-throating a goal you're going to work toward, and not something he'll expect right away.

Here are some general tips on cock-sucking.
1) Don't put the cock in your mouth right away. There is a ton you can do before the head ever gets into your mouth. Start by licking it. Explore the whole cock with your tongue--head, piss slight, ridge of the head, shaft, balls, foreskin (if there is one). Vary your strokes--do long slow licks; short, fast ones; rapid sideways ones; flicks of the tongue, and so on.
2) Also remember to use your lips. You can kiss the cock, either dry or french, without putting it into your mouth. You can open your lips and slide them up and down the shaft. In general, anything you can do with a popsicle or an ice-cream cone, you can probably do with a cock.
3) When you do put it in your mouth, start with just the head. Work on that for a little while, and then move to bobbing up and down, even if you're not going all the way down. Try to generate enough saliva to keep things lubricated--that makes oral much easier in general.
4) While you're sucking, wrap one hand around the shaft and use it as a sort of extension of your mouth, so that your moving your mouth and your hand up and down together. You can squeeze the cock tightly or hold it very gently, depending on what sensation you want to create.
5) Some guys can get into gentle biting of the cock (the shaft and the ridge are the best spots for this), but don't go crazy here. Too much force will make it painful in a bad way.
6) As you play around with the cock, pay attention to how he reacts. If he gives you obvious signs of pleasure (moans, shivers, saying things like "oh, yeah" or "that's it, baby"), make note of exactly what you're doing. But not all guys make noise during oral, so just because he's not giving you a reaction doesn't mean you're not doing a good job.
7) Unless he tells you to keep doing exactly what you're doing, keep changing it up. After about a minute of one technique, shift to another one. Maybe I'm a little weird, but I start to get bored if the guy sucking my cock just does one thing for a long time. As you find things he reacts to, keep coming back to those things every couple of minute.
8) When you decide to get him to come, then switch to aggressive suction with head-bobbing. Keep doing that for as long as you can manage (eventually your jaw or your neck will get tired). That's probably the best thing to get a guy to blow, at least in my experience. But just as not all women can cum from oral stimulation, not all guys can either. You may have to shift to a hand job to get him to shoot.
9) Don't try to swallow the first time you suck cock. Ask permission to pull away before he shoots (and ask him to tell you when he's going to cum). For some people, cum just tastes unpleasant (although some people like the taste), and the first time someone cums in your mouth, it's going to be strange.

The point here is that oral sex is a skill, like cooking or playing soccer. Few people are naturally good at it the first time they do it. So don't expect to be an amazing cocksucker the first couple of times, no matter how many popsicles you practice on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Hi Sebastian,

I have been talking to my dom in length about it and he assured me that we are going slow and step by step since his goal isn't to scare me off. He wants my time with him to be an enjoyable and educational experience. Right now he has to go away for a few weeks, so he asked me to gather Information on blowjobs and deep throating. Since I found lots of things on blowjobs and not so many on deep throating, I decided to post the question here but in actuality he didn't require more of me.

Thanks for your concern and I'll definetely take your advice to heart.
I'm really nervous about doing oral, since I have no idea what to expect but your post helped, along with other posts I've been reading.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Sweetling: It's understandable that you're nervous, but in my experience, cocks are pretty friendly once you get past your anxiety. Most cocks respond to a wide range of stimulus, so they're pretty easy to please (although getting them to shoot can be trickier). Unless the cock is particularly large, you'll be able to get it into your mouth without too much trouble (although deep-throating is more challenging). The biggest no-no, other than biting hard, is scraping the cock against your teeth. A little of that can sometimes be interesting, but often it's unpleasant. So try to keep your teeth out of the way. That's easier than it sounds--practice on a banana.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

What Sebastian said was right on the money. I knew and loved Tall very, very well before oral happened, but I was terrified and got a claustrophobic feeling whenever I thought about it. I was literally moved to tears by the thought of it, even though I really wanted to please him and he wasn't pressuring me (side note- I have no history or sexual abuse or anything else that would effect my desire for oral). Like you, just unreasonable nervousness/fear over it. Still no idea why.

I started by just kissing and licking around the sides, not taking penetration. Once I felt accustomed to it, I started trying more, taking the head in my mouth, etc, and now pretty much my favourite thing is having my face ridden.

I'd say to, if you're nervous, make sure he won't be humping into you. That way, any amount of depth or what you do with your mouth is what you want to try, at least for the first times.

And yes, learning to keep your teeth out of the way, especially when going fast and/or deep is surprisingly hard.

Random other things to expect- it's going to feel way more detailed/sensitive with your mouth than with your hands (or, of course, your pussy). Your teeth are going to get in the way and, if you're not using it, so will your tongue (I use mine a lot, but you don't generally while you're doing a more 'sex' type penetrative motion). It's really nice and smooth to put your face on- or that might just be me. Again this might just be my opinion, but unless he's particularly gross and hasn't showered in a while, it tastes good (unless you're using condoms, then it tastes like the condoms. safe sex ftw). Even though movies don't tend to show it, playing with the head is pleasurable for him and tends to be a bit easier for the giver.

Fileboom Premium Account