• a little

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire_burns

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ice and fire play tips, and good materials for sensation play, huh, ok then. Well here is one of my favorite ideas lately that fit into both.
Get some red and blue glowsticks break them open so that you can get to the glow stick liquid inside, then tie your sub (in your case your gf so she can not move). After you have tied her up light some candles, if you would like blindfold her some point so she doesn't see what you have planned you may really excite her. You will need the wax later from those candles you lit. Then paint designs all over her body with the glowing liquid from the glowsticks well she is helpless. If you like to, write dirty talk on her. Tease her taste her nipples, pinch her, eat her out some. I would avoid sex at this point though and letting her cum. It will take pressure off the situation and you want her wriggling with desire. Now after you have painted your design as intricately as you want, remove the blindfold so she can see herself glowing, use the hot wax from the candles and trace over the red glowing areas and some ice and trace over the blue glowing areas. This will influence how you design, however let me say for reference center your design over the clit, the nipples, and the asshole as they are the most sensitive areas. Also be careful to make sure the wax is not too hot and that you don't hold the ice in one place too long as the one will burn her and the other will make her numb. This game works with the three of the five human senses. Sight by the glowing designs and blindfold, smell depending on if you use scented wax, and touch by the tying and fire and ice play. Its upsides are that you can draw out as long as you want the play you want and you are in complete control. Its downsides are that if you have your sub completely tied up she can't serve you very well. However it makes excellent photos, and your still able to have sex or a blowjob from your sub depending on how you tie her and if your using a gag or not. At this point you may wish to cum yourself. Untie her and find a way to for yourself to cum without setting her off yet remember the idea is to elongate the moment and you want that pressure to keep building. Have her do designs on you if you should so choose, that way you can be matching sub and Dom and you can have a breather for a minute after cumming while she still gets to serve. Anyway I could keep going, but this is just an idea and one that you may need to modify to fit you, use different colors to mean different things like spank her for purple or pull her hair and get behind her when you use orange on her. Also you may want to sit down with your girl and see if this sort of thing is within her limitations. Some people find certain things very distressing. If she can handle a suprise, a blindfold and this kind of fun, suprise her with it one night when you both don't have work the next day. Also try to do it in a bathroom or kitchen or somewhere, where blankets and carpet and clothing won't get stained and she or you can easily mop up a glowing wax mess later.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Well, given the situation we were in at the time, my master and I were not able to play at all for the first 6 months after deciding we wanted to enter a BDSM relationship. Although extremely frustrating for both of us, in a sense it was one of the best things that could have happened, because we had all that time in which to discuss (dis)likes, limits, safety procedures etc. We were able to create full scenarios, which we could add to over time, and make completely sure would be absolutely perfect come playtime. All of the above has been a real help to us both, and so even though having to wait was mainly a bad thing, in this respect I am really glad it happened.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

any ice and fire play tips?
good materials for sensation play (brushes?) ?

Tips:
*Play music. Use stereo speakers if you want to be able to talk to her, use headphones if not. If you can find that chanting Monk CD at a garage sale its pretty good. Doubly so if you have incense to burn.
*Don't just vary your materials, vary where you use them. Back of the knee, around the achilles tendon, the armpit, and near the femoral artery (2 or 3 inches below the groin on the inner thigh), under the ear behind the jaw (carotid artery pressure-point and sensitive spot)

*Remember to pee beforehand.

Materials:
*fork tines (don't stab!)
*comb teeth
*copper wire (Go to the dollar store and buy some $1 headphones. Cut the cables into 3" lengths and pull the rubber off the copper wire. Then separate the copper wire into its individual strands. )
*Ice cube (works great if you use it right before hot max.... or right after)
*Bic Lighter. A personal mindfuck favorite. While your sub is blindfolded ignite the lighter near their ear and count out-loud to three. Let go of the button and press the warm metal to a nipple. Then repeat the process and go to five and then ten seconds. Once it becomes too hot (usually ten seconds is the warmest you can do without risking all-day soreness) tell your sub "one more time" and count v-e-r-y slowly to twenty. Then stick an ice-cube on her hoo-ha.
*leather
*suede
*peach segments (you can even feed these to the sub if you want)
*microfiber (find microfiber cloths at Wal*Mart near the dish towels... its a very weird fabric, it almost feels "sharp")
*fleece
*And I swear to the gods this is true: some people use live snakes for sensory play. Just put a half dozen on the sub at once (Non-poisonous and non-constrictors of course)
*If the sub doesn't have arachnephobia: pet tarantula. pet tarantula is also fun for playing 'serpent and the rainbow' (If you're under 35... its a movie).

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account