Gags?

RiaKitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gags are one of my favorite bondage accessories. If I could have one of every kind I would be a very happy woman. I like gagging and being gagged equally. One of the best parts about gags is making your own or just coming up with new ways to keep your partner silenced. My current collection contains ball gags breathers and non breathers (which I have tried), and a ring gag (which I have not tried yet but look forward to doing so)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We made an interesting alteration to my ball gag tonight :)

Having found a tiny padlock, I got to wondering about making a hole in the strap, aligned with one of the existing holes so that we could thread the padlock through to lock the strap shut. My master managed to make a hole, and the padlock slid in and out okay with no problems :)

I tried it out then, and although frustrating to have the gag locked in place, it was also incredibly exciting...however, I didn't appreciate my master trying to make me believe that he had lost the key to the padlock :mad:

We're hoping to get a ring gag soon, and will put holes in this, and any other strappy gag we get, in order to lock them in place...I'm guessing that this would be a fair bit cheaper than buying one that was already lockable :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account