Gags?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by gagged-slut, Jun 16, 2009.

1. gagged-slut

gagged-slut New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    I'm new to this site and would love to know how many of you love being gagged or using a gag on your obediant slut?

I LOVE being gagged! Ball gagged! I'd love a ring gag and a cock gag...how about you?

2. EZRA

EZRA Member

Never been gagged.Don't know if I would like it or not.
    It's important that I respond to Goddesses quires quickly and properly or I get punished.
    yea!

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I use ball gags on my slaves all the time, its even in the contract... I also use and make ring gags but I've never used a penis gag surprisingly. I found an inflatable one that I like, perhaps i'll have to pick it up.

4. subspace

subspace Member

Sparrow, would you ever consider sharing a sample contract with the group? I am dying of curiosity, can't wait to figure out how you juggle a family, subs and slaves. I am assuming this will be in the book, if not maybe you can write two?

5. MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Ball gags, tape, scarves..I absolutely love it all ;)

I would love it if my master made me wear a ring gag or a penis gag too, so I'm hoping we'll be able to get some pretty soon :)

6. Nyx

Nyx Member

My master likes the ball gag more than I do, but I grudgingly admit to liking it. He thinks I look adorable in it... I HATE not being able to talk.

Then again, it's probably a good thing I have it in sometimes. My mouth gets carried away sometimes. :p

7. kinki_nikki

kinki_nikki New Member

8. EZRA

EZRA Member

I understand compleatly NYX, as I have terminal" foot in mouth" disease I expect a ball gage is in my future.

9. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

I had this ball gag that I made from a ball you would pick up at a pet store. It had a hole in the center with fins expanding from that. It was perfect.

It is just another restriction I enjoy.

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Sure, i have no problem sharing a sample contract. I don't see how it will relate to juggling my family...

Yes there will be discussion of family concerns and how they were overcome in my book.

11. subspace

subspace Member

Sorry two different trains of thought going there. But I think the contract would be telling or rather a peek inside of Sparrow's life and how it all works, maybe.

12. gagged-slut

gagged-slut New Member

Good to know what you all think! I'll have to nicely ask my Master to get his Pet a ring gag, I know he'd love to fuck my mouth whilst I'm wearing it, I shove my dildo through. Just to make the experiance even more humiliating!

13. subspace

subspace Member

Attached Files:

• gag.jpg
      gag.jpg
      File size:
      109.6 KB
      Views:
  14. subspace

subspace Member