Forum downtime?

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by nix, Jul 4, 2009.

1. nix

nix Guest

I haven't been able to get onto the forum for the last few days, it kept timing out or getting a 404 or... something. Was anyone else having this problem? All other sites were operating fine.
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

It was doing that to me as well.
  3. Yes, it was off here too. OLP and I thought we had been shut down. :(
    We should get a backup site that we could go to if anything like that happens.
    [It did, on another forum, and we went to the 'fallout shelter' to meet up]. :D
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

A friend of mine runs a site eerily similar to this one that I'm a member of, but has very few members and traffic.

I'm not sure what was with the downtime, i tried to get on yesterday to give updates. At this point I'm assuming the downtime had something to do with the recent server change.
  5. For me it wasn't a 404 error or anything, but a 'this link appears to be broken' message. I had that a while back with a couple of other forums and sites, but never for a couple of days at a time...
  6. Nyx

Nyx Member

I had the same issue. So at least we know we're not all going crazy...

er, at least as far as accessing the site is concerned. ;-)
  7. subspace

subspace Member

So.... I wasn't the only person hitting the refresh button in frustration then.