Shaving

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes, laser hair removal. I would love that all over my body :)

I did look into it once a few years ago, and read that it takes a few sessions, and in the cases of larger areas, was £300-400 a session :(

I am seriously considering getting a facial version done soon if I can, a half hour session costs about £15.50 if I remember rightly at the salon in town. But would this, regardless of where on the body the treatment was done, be proper permanent, or need redoing every so often? :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Yes, laser hair removal. I would love that all over my body :)

I did look into it once a few years ago, and read that it takes a few sessions, and in the cases of larger areas, was £300-400 a session :(

I am seriously considering getting a facial version done soon if I can, a half hour session costs about £15.50 if I remember rightly at the salon in town. But would this, regardless of where on the body the treatment was done, be proper permanent, or need redoing every so often? :confused:

Laser hair removal is guaranteed for at least one year, but many say its permanent (or damn well near)

Fileboom Premium Account

loli-pop

I've tried nair for the bikini area recently~ It didn't sting or anything though I had to keep it on a little longer than it said for the hair to come off at all. I like it very much. a lot easier than shaving (even though it's a bit stinky). I had the same problem with ingrown hairs and bumps and it seemed no matter what I used I still had those issues but Nair worked pretty well for me. Only thing is that it is only for the bikini area and none of those hard-to-reach places. Master likes me fully shaved so the rest I have to do myself D: bleh what a hassle! Maybe I'll look into laser hair removal if Master says it's okay~

Fileboom Premium Account