Force-Feeding Advice?

FTMSovereign

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm not a huge fan of this concept, but I knew someone who was and was able to get me slightly interested in it. She was into the concept of inflation and force-feeding. It seems like this is mostly one of those un-attainable fetishes, but I was wondering if anyone here has tried it? If anyone has any insight into how to force-feed safely, and setting up a scene like that, I'm interested to know if it can be done. I'm not sure if or not I'll ever try it myself, though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Force-feeding is a food fetish, more or less, a variation on 'gainers', who enjoy being with people who are putting on weight. I don't really understand the heart of it as a fetish, but there are definitely people out there who go for it, although it's much less common than, say, spanking. Actually forcing food into someone's mouth is obviously risky because it poses choking hazards. But I suppose you could simply order the sub to keep eating or drinking. That runs a small risk of injuring the stomach, I suppose, but less risk of choking.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Aibo

Well that rubber tube you mentioned is indeed a danger. Back in the days of the suffragettes when they refused to eat and were forcefed. Some died from having the tube inserted into the lung by mistake.
Now with a bound, and potentially gagged and blindfolded submissive, things could go horribly wrong. So my simple advice is, dont try it!
But with a ring gag and filling up the mouth could be messy fun enough. :devil:

Fileboom Premium Account