For any sub, do you remember your first punishment?

monocrome

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

the first guy i was with in a bdsm sense didn't do punishments. we mostly just endulged in s&m. what i consider my first punishment to be was an extremely disappointed look by the man i was serving. i had put ice in his water and he didn't want ice. he looked at me with a rather exaggerated disappointment (i assume purposefully b/c he knew it would cause the desired reaction... and it did). my first physical punishment was to bend myself over the bed and spank myself five times, thinking about what i had done wrong and why it was wrong each time. i was then to say loudly "i'm sorry" and smack as hard as i could. (this was for a real offense and was actually quite unpleasant).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

pepeluism

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My first dom/sub relationship started as a normal one and then slowly became more and more abusive on her end. I was very much economically dependent on her (I was 18 and in college, she was 32 and financially stable) so her first punishments were withholding stuff from me (like food). My first physical punishment came along when I did something she didn't like and she was going to kick me out. After a lot of begging she gave me the option of leaving or taking 20 hits from a belt.

One month later she brought home the first whips. About a year from that she bought a bullwhip.

And the rest is history.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account