For any sub, do you remember your first punishment?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mine was being spanked by my girlfriend.
So what actually was yours?

My first punishment was being trussed up extremely tight to the computer chair, with no way of escape. My hands were locked to the collar around my neck, so I couldn't use the computer. The computer was on in front of me tantalizing me because I couldn't use it. and I was gagged so I couldn't use my safe word, and I was in that position for roughly 4 hours.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Well you're tied to a chair with your hands attached to your collar. And of every possible scenario of why you might possibly want to get out (bathroom, masturbation, gettin' high etc) you were "tantalized" that you just couldn't use the computer. I'm just saying that if my mistress had me tied to anything for four hours I'm fairly certain that logging-on to my email would probably be the last thing on my mind.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Well you're tied to a chair with your hands attached to your collar. And of every possible scenario of why you might possibly want to get out (bathroom, masturbation, gettin' high etc) you were "tantalized" that you just couldn't use the computer. I'm just saying that if my mistress had me tied to anything for four hours I'm fairly certain that logging-on to my email would probably be the last thing on my mind.

My chat windows were open. and my friends were worried about me. I vanished without a trace. I was wanting to tell them I would be back soon

Fileboom Premium Account

rikkiann

my first punishment was a spanking from my boy friend when we were having sex. I loved it so much i asked him to do it again harder then i asked him to tie me up while he did it. Then i bought him a whip and some tit clamps and he finally got the idea. then i bought him a cane for christmas. and he gave me the worst pain i had ever had. I loved it. the start of my career as a pain slut

rikki

Fileboom Premium Account