For any sub, do you remember your first punishment?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Prissy

Prissy Member

Since I just had mine, I do. It wasn't quite what I thought it would be. While being mad I couldn't do one thing I liked doing, in a different sense I was pleased beyond my own expectations of a bondage session. It was more intense, and I actually enjoyed it.

Please share your own experiences.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. nix

nix Guest

Mine was being spanked by my girlfriend.
    So what actually was yours?

3. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

on my knees, in the corner with my nose pressed against the wall while my mistress engaged in some verbal abuse that would get her kicked-out of a truck stop. ("Watch your mouth lady, there are mechanics here!")

Good times for everyone!

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

My first punishment was being trussed up extremely tight to the computer chair, with no way of escape. My hands were locked to the collar around my neck, so I couldn't use the computer. The computer was on in front of me tantalizing me because I couldn't use it. and I was gagged so I couldn't use my safe word, and I was in that position for roughly 4 hours.

5. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

You may be addicted to the internet. Just sayin......

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

How so, RG? I don't follow?

7. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Well you're tied to a chair with your hands attached to your collar. And of every possible scenario of why you might possibly want to get out (bathroom, masturbation, gettin' high etc) you were "tantalized" that you just couldn't use the computer. I'm just saying that if my mistress had me tied to anything for four hours I'm fairly certain that logging-on to my email would probably be the last thing on my mind.

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

My chat windows were open. and my friends were worried about me. I vanished without a trace. I was wanting to tell them I would be back soon

9. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

OIC

10. rikkiann

rikkiann New Member

my first punishment was a spanking from my boy friend when we were having sex. I loved it so much i asked him to do it again harder then i asked him to tie me up while he did it. Then i bought him a whip and some tit clamps and he finally got the idea. then i bought him a cane for christmas. and he gave me the worst pain i had ever had. I loved it. the start of my career as a pain slut

rikki

11. Prissy

Prissy Member

So you enjoy the pain that much? And your partner was fine with it. But was that being punished or something you asked for?

12. Hmm, not sure...the first ever, I think, would be getting left tied and gagged in a tent by myself for a while, only to have someone sniffing around outside for a bit before my boyfriend returned from the shop, about 20 minutes' walk away... :eek:

13. Master_J

Master_J Member

Omg puppy, lol. that would have been embarassing and really awkward if a random passerby saw you and called the cops lol

"Good Samaritan saves girl from BDSM play" :p

14. Haha, no! It turned out that the guy sniffing around my tent was a local farmer, and to be honest I was more worried that he was going to come into the tent with me and take advantage of my helplessness...that maybe my man had set the whole thing up...my mind was throwing up all sorts of possibilities, as you can probably imagine! :D

15. Master_J

Master_J Member

That does bring an interesting thought to mind.... being left vulnerable for a period of time while your master is away, and a random person stumbling across you, and deciding to have his way with you...

hmm...

That would be a nice scene to do... kinda hot :D