First times

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by JettOnly, Nov 14, 2011.

1. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Gulp
    OK so Im jumping in :) up to now I have had kinky 'nilla relationships
    never actually though of myself as sub till I met this latest guy and realised with him I totaly am
    we met a few times totaly vanilla - then we got to talking and realised what we both wanted
    and long story short this weekend will be my first time

So just for fun (or to scare the pants off me)
    cmon people share your first experiences with me (if you can remember them)
    sub and dom

I might have my own experiences to add next week

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. You will find it amazing to see how things turn out. I had started one direction, and going completely the opposite.. Never would have guessed! So keep us up to date with how your experience went!

3. xxxpoloner

xxxpoloner Member

well, as for me, i tried to be both sub and dom. My advise to you is to try and choose what you like more. For example I like to be more sub than dom. I find it interesting.

4. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Thank you both
    He has offered I have a go at Dom as well but really at the moment I don't even have the first clue where to start
    Possibly later down the line I might be more confident to try that

5. Take as much time as needed, and spend more of it learning all that you can! Good luck and congrats!!

6. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Well Im back :) pretty intense 36 hours, but fun too

I wont bore you all with too long a post
    Currently supporting a fine set of bruses which I will post photos of when I get hold of them.
    This weekend I think I tried a fair bit of new things
    think a couple of times I got pretty close to the edge of what I can cope with and thankfully K noticed cos I couldnt safeword (odd block that I am gonna have to get over) I think I also freaked him out a bit with an uncontrolable fit of giggles while attached to a pully :) took me a little buy surprise
    If you are interested I will fill out some of the details of the weekend when I am a little more coherent

7. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Link didn't work will try later

8. myfamousteen

myfamousteen New Member

take it easy..

9. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Thankyou myfamousteen, I took today off work and am not really doing anything much of anything

[​IMG]

hope the fotos work this time

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  10. Congrats on finally getting to explore what you were wanting to! Now, will this become a new addiction? LOL

11. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I recognize the bruises all to well from myself.

Looks like you had fun, anyway :)

12. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Not sure about the addiction
    Guess/hope its just some kinda sub drop thing just now but I am really not sure if I wanna do that again
    Kinda looking back and wondering what I'm supposed to be getting out of it all

I guess that I need to have a chat with him but I can't until I get my own head straight

13. For now you need to relax.. Direct your mind elsewhere.. Keep yourself distracted with other interests. Keep that up for a couple days. Sub-drop is very normal. You can't really make any good calls on any of it until you come out of it. Anything in making up your mind now will be premature and leaving you reconciling later. Once you make it past that moment of slump, Ask yourself more about it then.. I am sure there will also be lots more good advice once you come out of it!

14. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Thankyou.
    I was taking advice from someone else to do the fluffy blanket and chocky - turns out that was not good for me
    Dragged myself out of self pity/doubt and painted all the doorframes in my living room. Feel much better and have something to show for it as well