For any sub, do you remember your first punishment?

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

my first punishment was a spanking from my boy friend when we were having sex. I loved it so much i asked him to do it again harder then i asked him to tie me up while he did it. Then i bought him a whip and some tit clamps and he finally got the idea. then i bought him a cane for christmas. and he gave me the worst pain i had ever had. I loved it. the start of my career as a pain slut

rikki

So you enjoy the pain that much? And your partner was fine with it. But was that being punished or something you asked for?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Master_J

Hmm, not sure...the first ever, I think, would be getting left tied and gagged in a tent by myself for a while, only to have someone sniffing around outside for a bit before my boyfriend returned from the shop, about 20 minutes' walk away... :eek:

Omg puppy, lol. that would have been embarassing and really awkward if a random passerby saw you and called the cops lol

"Good Samaritan saves girl from BDSM play" :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Haha, no! It turned out that the guy sniffing around my tent was a local farmer, and to be honest I was more worried that he was going to come into the tent with me and take advantage of my helplessness...that maybe my man had set the whole thing up...my mind was throwing up all sorts of possibilities, as you can probably imagine! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Master_J

Haha, no! It turned out that the guy sniffing around my tent was a local farmer, and to be honest I was more worried that he was going to come into the tent with me and take advantage of my helplessness...that maybe my man had set the whole thing up...my mind was throwing up all sorts of possibilities, as you can probably imagine! :D

That does bring an interesting thought to mind.... being left vulnerable for a period of time while your master is away, and a random person stumbling across you, and deciding to have his way with you...

hmm...

That would be a nice scene to do... kinda hot :D

Fileboom Premium Account