First Time Fisting

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I find it to be a strong mixture of pleasure and pain. The feeling of such fullness is very pleasureable, gave me quite an orgasm! The painful part was the stretching as he worked his way in. Getting past the knuckles is the hardest part, but once he's in, OMG!!! :)

It took us a while to get to the point where I could take his whole fist, lots of "practice" for several weeks. For those that are afraid their pussy will forever be that size after fisting, don't worry, it won't. The vagina is a muscle, it is meant to stretch and contract. By the next day, she'll feel just as tight as she did before. ;)

I would like for it to be about domination, but I just have to pretend, lol. My husband can get pretty rough, be he's not exactly the dominant type. If he thinks for one minute that I'm cying out in pain and not pleasure, he stops. Oh well, baby steps I guess.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

decadentangel

i love fisting! when i do it i feel pressure but not pain. it's weird but i love it and the orgasms are to die for!! i like pain during sex so it doesn't really bother me. i get a little sore every now and then but otherwise it's a whole lot of fun :) however there my be a difference between who's doing it and the size of their hands. when my fiance does it, i feel fuller and more pressure; but when my sub does it, it's not as spectacular. i wrote it off due to hand size.and yes my fiance knows i'm a dom and stands behind me 100%. he will not allow me to dominate im because he and i have the sme personality so it won't work. and because of some experiences in my life i will no longer submit 2 anyone. so we found a happy medium and my sub is very respectful of my mate and she and i have a good relationship. ok i think that about sums it up lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hopehavoc

I find fisting pleasurable both to give and receive and I don't think that it has anything to do with domination, inherently. It can be about domination if you wish it to but at face value it's just a really sexy, good feeling thing to do. In my opinion anyway. :)

As for the nausea and dizziness, I can honestly say that I don't see how that could be related at all to the fisting. It seems highly unlikely. Unless he was extremely rough with it...in which case, it might actually have something to do with it. Sort've like when a guy gets kicked in the...well, anyway, often they will have stomach cramps afterward for a day or so.

Fileboom Premium Account