First Time Fisting

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sluttysub, Apr 16, 2010.

1. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

Two days ago my husband and I tried fisting. It was the first time he was able to actually get his whole fist in - loved it! Anyway, the next morning (yesterday) I woke up dizzy and nauseous and have been for two days now. I'm wondering if it is related to the fisting or if I just caught a bug. There was no tearing or anything, and we're in a monogomus relationship (so no STDs - if symptoms could even show that early). Any thoughts or experiences? Thanks. :)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

One way to find out is wait until you feel 100% better and then try fisting again!
    If you feel the symptoms again, then its the fisting. If not, party on wayne! (party on garth)

3. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

I have to put this out there, could you be pregnant?

I know when I was pregnant I would feel dizzy at times and nauseous.

4. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

Haha Ceilidh, I began wondering that myself today. I am feeling oddly like I did with my first pregnancy. Or at least that's the only time I've ever been dizzy and nauseous without any other flu symptoms. Guess I'm going to have to rule that one out. :)

Thanks sillylittlepet - I will give that a try as well. Hopefully it's not the cause as I really enjoyed it!

5. Is fisting actually pleasureable?

6. My master and I tried this last year. If I remember rightly though, we had to stop before he could actually insert his fist inside me, because even with lube, it was so painful that I was screaming :(

Weirdly enough though, I would like to give it another try sometime... :)

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

We don't want to try that stuff...

8. Haha... I used to look a lot like Wayne years ago. :D Shwing.

My mate tells me his wife adores fisting, but she has had two kids, I don't know if that helps,
    I shall try again with OLP, and take my time, with plenty of lube I think.
    My hands/wrists, aren't very big, so we should be ok.

9. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Vaginal stapling doesnt phase you, but fisting does? lol

10. Anyone else care to say if pleasureable or just being a dominated thing?

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

i meant i don't want to stretch my girlfriend :)

12. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

I find it to be a strong mixture of pleasure and pain. The feeling of such fullness is very pleasureable, gave me quite an orgasm! The painful part was the stretching as he worked his way in. Getting past the knuckles is the hardest part, but once he's in, OMG!!! :)

It took us a while to get to the point where I could take his whole fist, lots of "practice" for several weeks. For those that are afraid their pussy will forever be that size after fisting, don't worry, it won't. The vagina is a muscle, it is meant to stretch and contract. By the next day, she'll feel just as tight as she did before. ;)

I would like for it to be about domination, but I just have to pretend, lol. My husband can get pretty rough, be he's not exactly the dominant type. If he thinks for one minute that I'm cying out in pain and not pleasure, he stops. Oh well, baby steps I guess.

13. decadentangel

decadentangel New Member

i love fisting! when i do it i feel pressure but not pain. it's weird but i love it and the orgasms are to die for!! i like pain during sex so it doesn't really bother me. i get a little sore every now and then but otherwise it's a whole lot of fun :) however there my be a difference between who's doing it and the size of their hands. when my fiance does it, i feel fuller and more pressure; but when my sub does it, it's not as spectacular. i wrote it off due to hand size.and yes my fiance knows i'm a dom and stands behind me 100%. he will not allow me to dominate im because he and i have the sme personality so it won't work. and because of some experiences in my life i will no longer submit 2 anyone. so we found a happy medium and my sub is very respectful of my mate and she and i have a good relationship. ok i think that about sums it up lol.

14. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

my sub used to be terrified of fisting ^^ though I'm sure now he's probably interested in trying it once.

15. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

Ouch, I'm not brave enough to try anal fisting! Nothing bigger than a dick back there me! ;)