Eye glasses

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love my frames. I was disapointed when I opened the box (i had to order them online) that they weren't spring hinges :( because i have a fat head. lol. and i am bad about falling asleep in them, but over all they fit perfectly and i love them. it is sad when i love my frames more than my contacts. and this is my first paid of black frames :) my last pair was pink :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

master jey

reading%20glasses.jpg

mine are these style only sinner...reading only

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

for those who don't know, i'm absolutely enamored by eye glasses. there's something soooo sexy about them. I'm also a survivalist that believes in being prepared, which means having multiple pairs around for my subs in case the worst happens, were forced to live in a fallen society, and getting glasses if they break is hard to do. I know this can get expensive, BUT i have a company I use to order eyeglasses on the cheap, allowing me to order backups.
So if you have a perscription, For glasses, not contacts, you can get a complete set for less then 10 dollars US, including the lenses. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a pm.

Fileboom Premium Account