Inexperienced 18-year-old transboy looking for master.

Ibex

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello. I'm eighteen years old, and I'm a transboy, meaning I'm biologically female but plan on having hormone replacement therapy and having my breasts removed. I will not be having genital surgery. I'll be starting hormones within a couple of months. My biggest fear going through with this is that being a boy without a dick will mean nobody will find me sexually appealing.

Currently, I'm 5'7" and weigh 125 pounds. I'm lean from running every day, and want to avoid becoming skinnyfat.

I'm completely submissive and enjoy violent scenes, being overpowered, degradation, and behavioral training to name some kinks of mine. I'm not exactly sure if I'm looking for anything long-term, but I would just have to see how it goes. I've only ever had a dom/sub experience with one other person.

I am interested in anyone- men, women, other transgenders, and anyone in-between. I don't have a preference for age.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

KinkyPink

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Don't worry about losing your sex appeal. The whole bdsm community is just bunch of freaks and we're darn proud of it. I would find it unusual and I would need some time to get used to the idea, but then again i'm bisexual and total pervert.

Maybe straight women or non-kinky gay guys might have issues with your genitals, but that's not the case now, is it? ;):)

And welcome to the forum.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69