Inexperienced 18-year-old transboy looking for master.

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Ibex, May 25, 2009.

1. Ibex

Ibex New Member

Hello. I'm eighteen years old, and I'm a transboy, meaning I'm biologically female but plan on having hormone replacement therapy and having my breasts removed. I will not be having genital surgery. I'll be starting hormones within a couple of months. My biggest fear going through with this is that being a boy without a dick will mean nobody will find me sexually appealing.

Currently, I'm 5'7" and weigh 125 pounds. I'm lean from running every day, and want to avoid becoming skinnyfat.

I'm completely submissive and enjoy violent scenes, being overpowered, degradation, and behavioral training to name some kinks of mine. I'm not exactly sure if I'm looking for anything long-term, but I would just have to see how it goes. I've only ever had a dom/sub experience with one other person.

I am interested in anyone- men, women, other transgenders, and anyone in-between. I don't have a preference for age.
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

Don't worry about losing your sex appeal. The whole bdsm community is just bunch of freaks and we're darn proud of it. I would find it unusual and I would need some time to get used to the idea, but then again i'm bisexual and total pervert.

Maybe straight women or non-kinky gay guys might have issues with your genitals, but that's not the case now, is it? ;):)

And welcome to the forum.
  3. fireman3

fireman3 New Member

are u interested in online stuff of in person
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. Ibex

Ibex New Member

That's reassuring, Kinky. :D I actually posted an ad on Craigslist too and my inbox was completely flooded with responses within ten minutes. I had no idea so many people were into transgendered boys.

I'm looking for stuff either online or off.
  5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

There's a crap load of clubs here in NYC that you would fit right in, and actually no one would even notice. I hope your endeavors help you ind the happiness you deserve, and welcome to our little slice of the interweb!

I'd love to chat with you sometime, as I'm truly fascinated by the subject of your nature.
  6. Master C

Master C Member

Normally I wouldn't post on a personal, although I do scan them because they are interesting to hear, but you mentioned Craigslist. Be very cautious who you agree to go to. It appears that recently, but not too recently there has been people killing the ones they meet with. To be honest I think Prissy made a comment under general topics a few weeks ago concerning this.