Eye glasses

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by KinkyPink, May 31, 2009.

1. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

Anyone else having a thing for glasses?

I've had a huge thing for women with glasses since age 13.
    Currently my faves are white and clear ones, although the round "naughty teacher" ones never go out of style, they're so fragile and feminine. :)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Seattledom

Seattledom Member

Yeah, a girl in Geek Chic cats eye glasses, gets me every time.

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

ahh yes. Glasses are a major turn on for me. the classic librarian look, or the studious "geeky Chic" as Seattle put it, is a major fetish of mine that rocks me to the core.

4. subspace

subspace Member

Ahh, I see, well maybe the next picture of my eyes will include my glasses. :D

5. Amuk

Amuk Member

That would be great, Subspace.

6. Seems we have hit a nerve with all of us here. OLP wears glasses. Yummy. :)

7. Nyx

Nyx Member

My master wears glasses and I find them sexy, although he takes them off to punish me.

8. Yeah, glasses look nice on some, my favourites are the cool black rectangular(ish) framed ones :) I'm due an eye test so might see about getting a pair of those if I can afford it...

9. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

Have noticed how great the same glasses look in white especially on blondes (same thing with clear ones)?

10. Well, I'm inclined towards the black ones, looks nice on 'alternative' types with brightly coloured hair, tattoos and piercings, etc. :)

Actually, I quite like the same style frames but in tortoiseshell too, but I don't really like any other colours. Oh, and the rimless ones, even though they're a bit too subtle :)

11. Nyx

Nyx Member

If your master allows, OLP, you should post some eyeglass pictures for our eyeglass fetish friends around here. :p

Simple black is nice. Goes with everything! That's what color mine are but I'm more addicted to my contacts. Glasses get in the way sometimes.

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I concur, even if its simply a close up of your eyes, without an entire face shot....

13. I'm up for that. OLP has the most beautiful blue eyes.

14. Hmm, if you say so, I wanted brown or green eyes :mad:

Maybe we can do that pic though, we'll see how it goes :)

15. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

Biology: Blue is almost like green. And blondes are like redheads. Green is to blue as red is to blonde. :p