Erotic Hypnosis Scripts

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hypnosis is a tricky one. Master learned it way back when, and he knew how to use scripts to put people under. There is a way to train yourself to cum on command, but its tricky to explain.
I have been self-training myself without realizing it. My mind will start adapting things and teaching itself things without my knowledge. Actually, when my Master commanded me to cum the first time and my body responded automatically, I think we were both shocked, cuz he never trained me to do it, and I didn't know my body would actually comply.
One way that you may be able to train your sub to come when commanded is, when you are with him, talk softly to him. Make him relax, get into the submissive nitch that all of us subs love. Tell him that he's a good obedient slave/sub/pet (whatever you call him) and just keep talking to him softly, telling him how good he is, that he wants to obey, that he feels pleasure in obeying, that he wants to always obey, wants to always feel the pleasure of obedience. Then give him small commands, like 'when i tell you to cum, you will obey and cum for me'. It make not work the first time, but if you do it a few more times, there's a good chance it will work.
Really, hypnosis is basically just getting the other person to relax, to get them on the border of unconsciousness so that their mind is open to suggestion. You make the other person tune out everything except your voice, and the relaxed state will make your commands make an imprint in there mind.
Another way of getting someone to be 'hypnotized', make them record themselves saying things like 'I will obey' of something like that, and have them listen to it. If you listen to a recording of yourself telling yourself things for long enough (not sure how long), then you will soon not be able to tell whether its the recording or your mind telling you stuff.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Hmm. This is interesting to me. One of the problems that I have is that I have an extremely high threshold for orgasm. Cumming can sometimes be extremely challenging for me. In particular, I rarely cum from oral sex. I've had excellent blow jobs that last half an hour or longer before I told the guy to stop. I'll sometimes get right to the edge but not tip over. Very frustrating. So maybe I should look into this to help me with this.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

. In particular, I rarely cum from oral sex. I've had excellent blow jobs that last half an hour or longer before I told the guy to stop. I'll sometimes get right to the edge but not tip over. Very frustrating.

Ever been on the other end of this predicament? Equally if not more frustrating =P

I've never really thought about hypnosis as a sexual thing . . . i've been hypnotized but only for entertainment purposes. Definitely something I'd like to try!

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I've never been frustrated giving a blow job, but I'm not one to obsess about making a guy cum. But I've had guys become frustrated because they couldn't make me cum--a lot of gay men like the payoff at the end of a blow job. I often tell them not to feel like they need to make me cum. But it would be nice to reward their efforts.

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

nope rasputn was psychologist and parapsychologist he was one of the best in history he even cured hemophilia with hypnosis

and yes he was unkilleble first few times girl stubbed his guts out and he stayed alive he was shoted and he tayed alive he was tortured and he still was alive then he was thrown to ice cold river and he broke the chains under the ice but couldn't brake the ice not enaugh air i think :D

Fileboom Premium Account