Entering Polyamory

TwistedSister

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well nothing like waiting a year to make progress! But it takes what it takes. I have done a lot of talking, listening, and observing. I found the root of my jealousy. I held a mirror up to it and looked long and hard. Sir I discussed many things. I had tried to find someone and I was not doing my level best. I did not really want to find another. I explained this to Sir. We stopped looking for a while.

A little while ago we were at a BDSM party. Sir and I collect antique medical devices" Old violet Rays, early Violet wands, early TENS type units. Anyway, we brought these to the party to show others. Another girl was there and very curious. We were just sitting around zapping our arms, necks, breasts (as an aside another girl had just gotten her nipples pierced a week before - someone touched the TENS to it and she squealed! Then asked for more ...hehe). The other girl, I will call her Kat, wanted to try more of it out. I went bopping off, like I do at parties. When I returned, Sir and Kat were on the massage table with the newest violet wand (we do not play seriosly with the antiques). I saw where they were .... imagine my surprise when my first response was ...Ohhhhh what are they doing??? Does she like it? Are they having fun! Not one spart of anything but a pleasant curiosity. I went bopping off again.

Later Sir asked me where I had been. I told him I came back and he was with Kat. He said I should have come over. I explained I did not want to make her uncomfortable (and I meant that). Well we all three spoke that evening a bit more. Kat contacted Sir the next day and asked for more. Sir told me what was going on and asked what I thought. LOL I said - I wanna be there and WATCH! Kat and I spoke some more ...

This is the begining, a slow one - but I feel comfortable and excited!!!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

TwistedSister

I stated I would continue to post. We have finally found a common ground. A new one to the scene. We both met her and new her before we realized she was interested in the lifestyle. What I am discovering is I still get pangs of envy, the thrill of assisting another in the life style is amazing! The three of us have come together in a BDSM atmosphere - well the understanding a LOT of questions would be asked and answered.
As I said we both know this woman in another light, but came together once the realization we were all into BDSM,
So far so good. She is wonderful, open, and curious ... perhaps the perfect storm for us.

Fileboom Premium Account

TwistedSister

OK I am nothing if not thorough. After many many prospects, I think Sir and I have found someone. She is younger than we are - by too many years to count - but she is eager to learn and she is smart. A modicum of intelligence is a requirement I have found.

She has come over to the house and spoke with just Sir. she has come by and spoke with both Sir and I, and she has had a session with Sir.

Although I am still a bit envious of His attention being spent on another - I must admit it is quite sensational (in the truest sense of the word).

We will scene as three in the next few weeks. We shall see ...

Fileboom Premium Account