Emotional Attachment?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As always interesting reading

Found this one quite interesting as I am in a situation that I dont often see replicated here. I wont post my whole story (its the thread inexperienced Domme he is a more experienced sub) but suffice to say a male friend (outside of BDSM) when he found out that i had no sexual experience whatsoever until just over a month ago due to soooo many body issues etc offered to pretty much do anything I wanted - and through that we developed into the D/s thing - he is my sub (well i say that but here lies the problem). I am not really sure he is mine - he is happy to do this as he gets what we wants out of it but he doesnt see me as anything more than a mate - keeps telling me not to fall for him etc which is really difficult when this is the first guy who i have ever gotten so close to on a physical level. Part of me knows that is why I think I am falling for him but actually i know i'm not. Trouble is because I am new to being a Domme and also genuinely caring for this guy I find it tough not to want the cuddles etc afterwards and although he has said he is ok with it I think he resists because he doesnt want me to misinterpret for something else.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account