Emotional Attachment?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lovely, I have played with many guys who I didn't fall in love with. But there is a level of bonding that happens most of the time. I've played with a few guys that I knew I wouldn't play with again because there wasn't enough spark, but even then, I often felt kind of sad and compassionate for them, because I knew they wanted more of me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gone xo

I'm afraid I don't have any advice for preventing atachment but I was hoping to ask a question that fell roughly into the same category. If you really love your sub and it's mutual. Is it bad to show it too often or reveal how much you really need this person in your life, sometimes I really think I shouldn't since It may be seen as a sign of submision and as a dom I figure a strong stance is expected of me.

Fileboom Premium Account

edjixxx

Interesting, what is 'afterward exactly? I've just always assumed it was when the 'scene', for lack of a better word, was over, and you talk about what happened, likes, dislikes, feelings, thanks, etc... saying that dropping the harshness during aftercare causes me to rethink what I've thought and ask 'if it's not what I thought, what is it, exactly? '

Fileboom Premium Account