Dress up play?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I did something else different last night :D

Because I was on my period, I didn't feel like making much effort with my appearance, so just stayed in my joggers and hoodie. My master said I looked like a right chav, so insisted that I put my hair in a ponytail, right up at the top of my head, and get into that character.

So I did just that; I was a gobby, aggressive little chav bitch, and he was just himself, older metalhead/biker. He propositioned me, and I resisted him at first, giving him a load of abuse, saying he must be gay because he has long hair, and being really disrespectful about his being practically twice my age (which, for some reason, he found genuinely amusing :D) He, in turn, said that I was cheap and skanky, and that I would 'have to do'. Humiliating, but highly enjoyable ;)

This then led to a physical fight, lots of face slapping and pushing each other around, which ended in me being pinned underneath him on the sofa, completely helpless as he pinched and pulled at my nipples. By which point, we no longer seemed to be in character, but that didn't really matter.

Later on, I dressed in a short pinstripe skirt and my pinstripe FM shoes (which looked amazing with my ankle cuffs) and at some point, I will be dressing all cheap and slutty in a really short skirt, low cut top etc. I can't wait to get more costumes ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm...oddly enough, a year or so ago, my ex and I had this fox coming into our street, getting as close as the flats opposite. It was late at night, dark, and the fox would just stand completely still and stare at us for a long time before eventually wandering off. They seem to be shy around humans, so you would have to act like that too in order to be a convincing fox. You would have to be all edgy, always on the verge of running away, and your master would have to be extremely patient with you. Of course, you could always both dress as foxes and mate ;)

I've been having a think about the 'biker and chav' game my master and I played the other night, and now I'm thinking, perhaps one time I should be a posh girl who gets propositioned by a biker, a stereotypical bad guy type. I'll have to put that idea to him later, I think ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account