Dress up play?

Fire_burns

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Prissy, I would suggest shopping online, there are plenty of places you can find good bdsm stuff and it saves you the hassle of going out and getting it in person. I will admit you might have to get creative to get a fox costume like you want, but it would be a nice suprise for you master one day. As long as your master encourages you to think of ways you can please him on your own then there should be no problem with it.
Also your experience depends on the kind of play you want to be involved in, I love dress up play and role playing, but some types of play and dress up are better suited to certain subs and doms. For instance Teacher~Pupil work well with Daddy doms and subs who like to pretend they are younger naive girls. The key is knowing what gets you off best and your dom and going with something that follows those lines. For you to start off by getting a collar and see if your dom will put it on you. See how you like it for the night and if it makes your play better, and find out how your dom feels about it. Then go from there. If you would like some ideas message me. I am always willing to give out a few fun ideas.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: