Dress up play?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Prissy

Prissy Member

I was wondering if any of you has had experience in dress up play, such as dressing up like a cat or dog, a doctor or nurse, etc, etc, etc.?

In a dream last night, I was dressed up in a pair of red/white leggings, red paws on my feet, a red/white leotard,, with sleeves to my wrists, and white paws covering them, and a face mask to look like a fox. I was also wearing a fox tail butt plug. Now I have never experienced that, and to me it sounds like fun.

I am hoping someone can tell me if it is fun or not.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. I've started a thread here somewhere about my puppy play experiences :)

I've also experimented over the years with schoolgirl/nurse/pussycat costumes, and loved it. And it's even more fun when both parties get to wear a costume. Last weekend, my master and I played schoolgirl and teacher, and I couldn't get over how different he looked in his getup, scarily real in fact! And I'll be having my flat broken into tonight as well... ;)

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

I am unsure what you mean by flat, please explicify.

4. Master C

Master C Member

Where can one get these costumes, Obedient? It seems the city is too small a place for them, or at least this one is.

5. Hi Prissy.
    A flat is an apartment, a home.
    Well, that scenario did occur as it happens. ;) She tells me he was a real bad guy, a scary guy, with a black skimask and gloves, who tied her up, threatened her, and.... well..... maybe Obedient should tell you the rest... :rolleyes:
    Awesome fun though..... I love dressup. :)

6. Master C, I got most of my sexy costumes from fancy dress/joke shop type places. The only things I got from a sex shop (or rather a lingerie shop) were my cat costume, and this long red see through thing with feathers on, neither of which I have any more though :(

Oddly enough though, I got my shiny black PVC minidress from a discount clothing shop :D

Well, my master wants me to tell you all about the 'burglary', so tell you I shall...I caught the bastard rifling through my underwear drawer, sniffing my underwear, and yes, he was wearing a mask and gloves. He had me naked, cuffed hand and foot and ball gagged, bent over the bed so he could fuck me. Changing position all the time, threatening me, humiliating me, telling me he wanted to have his 8 mates over for a gang bang. Then when he was done, he sat me on the floor at the foot of the bed, still cuffed and gagged, came all over my face, hair and tits, and set up a huge mirror in front of me so I had to see the state I was in :eek:

Shit, it was so horrible...but so much fun ;)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  7. Master C

Master C Member

Master of Puppies, and Obedient Little Puppy, thank you for the story. It sounds similar to a dream I had before I was into this lifestyle.

Thanks for the locations of where you obtained your outfits. too bad I won't be able to get some from around here. It sucks to have a city too small for this kind of lifestyle.

Edit: Prissy shall be on a bit later tonight after she is done work. She will read this then.

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

Awesome story Obedient, I think it would be fun.

9. Glad you both enjoyed it! ;)

So what city do you two live in then? I can't work out how it's so difficult for you to find kinky outfits. I live in a really tiny town with absolutely fuck all in it, but we have a fancy dress shop that stocks things like nurse and cat costumes, and cute little things that I guess could class as sexy. And our one tiny sex shop has a couple of PVC items, not an awful lot, but enough to get by on. And of course, you can make schoolgirl/secretary outfits out of smart shirts/skirts that you can get in pretty much any clothing shop :)

Are you not able to buy kinky outfits online then? :(

10. Prissy

Prissy Member

The city is only of about 16,000 people. Nobody around here seems to think of this kind of lifestyle. Or if they do it is kept secret.

As for ordering things online, we could but we live with another person who doesn't know of this; so we don't dare on the chance of getting found out by the other party.

11. You're lucky then; in my town there's probably less than 1000 people! Are you not able to drive someplace else to have a look around then? :(

12. Prissy

Prissy Member

Nope, we don't get a chance to travel much. The last time we left here, was hmm..., was about 8 months ago.

13. :(

14. Fire_burns

Fire_burns New Member

Prissy, I would suggest shopping online, there are plenty of places you can find good bdsm stuff and it saves you the hassle of going out and getting it in person. I will admit you might have to get creative to get a fox costume like you want, but it would be a nice suprise for you master one day. As long as your master encourages you to think of ways you can please him on your own then there should be no problem with it.
    Also your experience depends on the kind of play you want to be involved in, I love dress up play and role playing, but some types of play and dress up are better suited to certain subs and doms. For instance Teacher~Pupil work well with Daddy doms and subs who like to pretend they are younger naive girls. The key is knowing what gets you off best and your dom and going with something that follows those lines. For you to start off by getting a collar and see if your dom will put it on you. See how you like it for the night and if it makes your play better, and find out how your dom feels about it. Then go from there. If you would like some ideas message me. I am always willing to give out a few fun ideas.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  15. Prissy

Prissy Member

I always thought the idea of a collar was for Master to get one for you..., Are you sure I should be able to get one?