Dress up play?

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was wondering if any of you has had experience in dress up play, such as dressing up like a cat or dog, a doctor or nurse, etc, etc, etc.?

In a dream last night, I was dressed up in a pair of red/white leggings, red paws on my feet, a red/white leotard,, with sleeves to my wrists, and white paws covering them, and a face mask to look like a fox. I was also wearing a fox tail butt plug. Now I have never experienced that, and to me it sounds like fun.

I am hoping someone can tell me if it is fun or not.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I've started a thread here somewhere about my puppy play experiences :)

I've also experimented over the years with schoolgirl/nurse/pussycat costumes, and loved it. And it's even more fun when both parties get to wear a costume. Last weekend, my master and I played schoolgirl and teacher, and I couldn't get over how different he looked in his getup, scarily real in fact! And I'll be having my flat broken into tonight as well... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Prissy

I've started a thread here somewhere about my puppy play experiences :)

I've also experimented over the years with schoolgirl/nurse/pussycat costumes, and loved it. And it's even more fun when both parties get to wear a costume. Last weekend, my master and I played schoolgirl and teacher, and I couldn't get over how different he looked in his getup, scarily real in fact! And I'll be having my flat broken into tonight as well... ;)

I am unsure what you mean by flat, please explicify.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C, I got most of my sexy costumes from fancy dress/joke shop type places. The only things I got from a sex shop (or rather a lingerie shop) were my cat costume, and this long red see through thing with feathers on, neither of which I have any more though :(

Oddly enough though, I got my shiny black PVC minidress from a discount clothing shop :D

Well, my master wants me to tell you all about the 'burglary', so tell you I shall...I caught the bastard rifling through my underwear drawer, sniffing my underwear, and yes, he was wearing a mask and gloves. He had me naked, cuffed hand and foot and ball gagged, bent over the bed so he could fuck me. Changing position all the time, threatening me, humiliating me, telling me he wanted to have his 8 mates over for a gang bang. Then when he was done, he sat me on the floor at the foot of the bed, still cuffed and gagged, came all over my face, hair and tits, and set up a huge mirror in front of me so I had to see the state I was in :eek:

Shit, it was so horrible...but so much fun ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Master C

Master of Puppies, and Obedient Little Puppy, thank you for the story. It sounds similar to a dream I had before I was into this lifestyle.

Thanks for the locations of where you obtained your outfits. too bad I won't be able to get some from around here. It sucks to have a city too small for this kind of lifestyle.

Edit: Prissy shall be on a bit later tonight after she is done work. She will read this then.

Fileboom Premium Account

Glad you both enjoyed it! ;)

So what city do you two live in then? I can't work out how it's so difficult for you to find kinky outfits. I live in a really tiny town with absolutely fuck all in it, but we have a fancy dress shop that stocks things like nurse and cat costumes, and cute little things that I guess could class as sexy. And our one tiny sex shop has a couple of PVC items, not an awful lot, but enough to get by on. And of course, you can make schoolgirl/secretary outfits out of smart shirts/skirts that you can get in pretty much any clothing shop :)

Are you not able to buy kinky outfits online then? :(

Fileboom Premium Account