Pre session… an important aspect of a BDSM session

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To make an act or a session more happening and more entertaining I believe the first and the foremost part is the pre session of the act. Where the both the partners spends quiet some time discussion over the course of action and many other aspects. It is actually the gateway of the act which is enriched with lots of sentiments

I spend sufficient time to make this pre session more soothing which is ultimately taking both of us to the core of the act and discuss on many points such as duration control, negotiations, clear vicinity, body postures, satisfactions, consent and others. But above all I give a high importance in identifying an individual or let me say her individuality. Every personnel living this lifestyle is an individual on their own making them different from others based on their sentiments, emotions, feelings, endurance, ego and many more as such.

My lady partner also leads a social healthy life. She too is filled with all those properties which are necessary to live in this egocentric society and it’s a virtue of nature. But is it possible for that same individual to submit all of a sudden to her top? Naaaaaa….i don’t think so…..so it’s very important for me to take a control over her mind first and then do the changes in lifting her subconscious mind over her conscious mind which I may say mind transitions.

I have to drag her out of her social life and pull her in into the world of magical pain. I have to make her swim deep in to the feeling of submission. I have to kill her ego and make her feel that now she is nothing more than my property and will be used on my whim. I have to make her more and more attentive and to grow in her more and more devotions and dedications and to turn her devotee of mine. I make all my approach such a way so that I could give her the real meaning of the word called master/sir and is not something could be used lightly.

So once I could get control over her mind I make her entry to submit in tranquility. A submissive if not submitting at her best is not at fault but the master, who is actually lacking in getting the sub to do so, which means the master couldn’t involve his partner 100% to the scene so somewhere the pre session is not so successful.

A right environment with proper locations makes a huge difference on the impact of pre session. Proper lightings with an organized layout of the room also make the difference. A proper voice control with usage of proper words is also playing an important role in materializing a right playful pre session.

To conclude……. I am still learning and I am sure I missed many points over here and I will seek all of your sincere inputs on them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account