Does anyone like spitting ?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Goddess_Jessy, May 22, 2012.

1. Goddess_Jessy

Goddess_Jessy Member

I LOVED to spit in the face and mouth to my slave :)
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I like being spat on, if the conditions are right.
  3. Stella69

Stella69 New Member

yeah I agree, it can be hot- but it has to be done with attitude!
    When done properly (especially when I'm being bratty), it puts me in my place...
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

It's quite common among gay doms and subs. Spitting always challenges me. It's so visceral, I always worry that I'm crossing a line with it. But I do it.
  5. subarama30

subarama30 Member

I am not a fan tbh, if someone spat on/at me I'd probably take a swing at them out of pure instinct! It is crossing a line for me, I would find it degrading.
  6. Moonlight

Moonlight Member

Does licking count? Mine loves to lick me and not just during our playtime.
  7. josejaxon

josejaxon Banned

No, I don't like to splitting because I can say that it's some time very weired to split anywhere or to any body and I seen lots of sex videos where girls are enjoying guys cums and guys splinting into them.
  8. litathegirl

litathegirl New Member

I too love to spit in my slave's mouth!
    Infact,he too loves it :)
  9. Sally

Sally Member

I like it. It's such a strong thing.
  10. Slaveboy909

Slaveboy909 New Member

I love being spit on it adds to the whole humiliation aspect and makes me want to work harder to please my mistress because its so degrading.
  11. Hide

Hide New Member

Degrading, but effective. Not in the mouth though!, just the face.
  12. MrPink

MrPink New Member

I love licking and leaving saliva during play of all kinds. I get the most out of tongue contact though so spitting does less for me.
  13. lily14

lily14 Member

if mistress want it there is no other way without doing it and it is honour for slaves
  14. MastersLil1

MastersLil1 New Member

That was what actually broke the ice between me and my master!...

We had had a few drinks to say the least and were going at it... after taking a pounding for a good while.. he stood back whilst my legs were open and in the air and spat between my legs quite violently!!.. it was exhilarating!.. It made me feel degraded and he looked so dominant as he did it!.. WOW was all I thought!...
  15. slave2thedivine

slave2thedivine New Member

it love been degraded in such a fashion ,the lowest of the low ,that and been used has a human ashtray and a good clearing of the throat ones Mistress has a Divine right to do has she wishes ,so why not a spitoon