Anyone into fire?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by ponfire, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ponfire

ponfire New Member

I've been into fire and fireplay my whole life, to the point it's all I think about. Fire makes me so incredibly horny. I haven't been able to find anyone who would even consider fireplay. Even the pro dommes shy away from it. So do you enjoy fire on any level? Do you like having candles around you? Do you have any fantasy of fire?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Sally

Sally Member

I like fire. But it has to be controlled and i don't like to get burned. but the looks of embers, the shadows on the wall, the hot wax. Fire don't directly turn me on, but it does help alot. it gives the rom power!

3. bakerboy

bakerboy Member

Try this: stakedamsels.com

in the meanwhile enjoy this she has a thread there http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-FnuXQ8zG_xk/fire_play_at_the_dungeon/

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  4. AJMarion

AJMarion Member

I enjoy fire play. I've been fire flogged, done flash paper, fleshing, and cupping. Fire cupping is my favorite by far.

5. shauwn

shauwn Member

I find fire play incredibly erotic! I love the thought...but am scared of the possibility of being really burned :O
    So hot wax is the closest I'v come to it.

6. petercksap

petercksap New Member

i only play wax....

7. ponfire

ponfire New Member

I'll have to post a video of my fireplay. Very pain free, and erotic.

8. medvedick

medvedick Member

never thought of that! but it seems to me that all the girls love candles, so they all have a passion for the fire!

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

That's a rather large generalization, isn't it?

10. bakerboy

bakerboy Member

11. enimol

enimol Active Member

I love very match a video of Queensn@ke called fire vixens? Incredible. In me dont like.

12. xhunterx

xhunterx Active Member

fireplay is dangerous but excitement . . let me try that . .heheeh

13. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

lit cigarettes

I did in the past enjoy being tied down while mistress used her lit cigarette to hold close, the play was she would carelessly hold it close while she talked to me, an on occasion allow it to linger too long in one place. You do respect a woman who is holding a lit cigarette, and isnt concerned if it lightly touches your penis.

14. fetcand

fetcand New Member

Yes is very dangerous and exciting play
    :D:cool: