Demolingchi - Ana's execution - Part 7

VanBergh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

--- I have to go on, the whole kingdom is watching. But he whispered in her ear, don’t be afraid, you will live

--- I can’t hold no more. Please! Mercy!

--- Sorry but I will have to gag you. More you scream worse will be for you. Just enjoy your last hours here. Said that, Leon putted the gag on her mouth.

He started on her pussy, cutting all the rings. Her lips were sticking out and he could not resist to cut a small piece of them.

Ana’s body was shaking hard and the contortions and lust of her face was clear. She was feeling a terrible pain.

--- And now people, I will let her see who she is, a nobody who should live of what she is offered. I cutted a piece of her lips as you all could see and now I will let her eat her own flesh.

Ana had not force to fight anymore, she just accepted she was done and ate her just teared flesh.

--- don’t go away because now everyone is allowed to ask a punishment when she is on the cross. She will be on it for 1 hour. In this time all suggestions are allowed when they are on the list. The screen will show the list now.

He let her down and started preparing her for the cross. She was very weak and sick.

--- Leon... if you still love me and this kid, I carry inside of me please finish this now. I can’t hold anymore; the pain is increasing more and more and I don’t care about survive. I just want it to end. Is the only think I will ask you.

--- Just try to hold on for 1 hour more and then this unpleasant phase will be over and we can go on with our life and have this baby.

-- You are not understanding. Look at me, I can’t have nothing anymore. Please it’s hurting too much.

-- I will give you a strong painkiller so you will be able to hold on for 1 more hour. We have to finish this.

Leon’s phone was ringing.

--- Hello.

--- Leon, it’s Robert. Let me talk to the prisoner right now.

Leon putted the phone in her ear.

- The judge wants to talk to you.

--- I am on the line.

---- Listen Ana, I know you love Leon Couse we both know you are just there because of him. I did an agreement with him and he is willing to broke it because of your behaviour. Now I give you two possibilities: (1) you face your faith with dignity and save Leon’s public image; or (2) you will be sent to Gibson that will probably skin you alive and breake your bones; and Leon will probably be condemned for corruption. So, what will be?

Ana remained silent and angry.

--- You better answer fast, girl.

--- I will not disturb Leon anymore, he can go on.

--- This is the spirit, slut. Now, tell Leon that you are sorry for you behaviour and did you deserve much more than this. Beg him to do it all worse.

Again, Ana stayed silent on the phone. Her eyes wide.

--- Tell, or he will be punished in front of you before you die.

--- Sorry, Leon. Mister Robert is right, I deserve much more. Can you please go on till I paid for all I did?

--- I will go on till we did the whole sentence, but it will depend of the people's choices this last hour.

Leon brought the phone to his on ear.

- Sir, in a few minutes she will be ready for the cameras.

--- Listen Leon, Jenny has just died in Gibson arms. The situation with him is very bad, he is really creating problems in the court. You give me a perfect show or I will have to process you for corruption. Put this stupid cunt to talk to public, and ask them to make she pay. We need all to prove we never corrupted this execution. Do you understand?

--- Don’t you worry, I will execute the court’s decision as written in the verdict. But I have to say, what Gibson want’s is impossible, a prisoner can’t be doomed twice for the same crime. And the people know this also. This can be a discord in the Kingdom as the legislature works with two weights and measures. Until now I did not corrupt the execution as you could see yourself on your screen, and I will not do it for the last hour also.

I am awaiting the suggestions of the people to close this execution.

--- Leon, I am not your enemy but your friend. I am just telling that if something goes wrong I will take my ass out of the fight. We both know the law, but Gibson is influent and let’s be honest nobody will defend your girl

I will do as the people ask. Without any kind of corrupting the case. But i want you to let her in peace then.

--- I for sure will let you both in peace. As I said is not with me that you must worry. But I wish you good lucky.

He started to prepare her for the cross, oiled her body and wrapped it in plastic, very tight. Since it was shrinking film, it tightens itself even more. He tied her arms and feet on the cross and pulled it upright.

He turned to the cameras and did the announcement.

--- People, I just received the sad news about the death of Jenny. My condoleances to the husband and family. This can’t never be repaired. Now the prisoner is in your hands, you all have the chance to make her pay. I hope on a countless replay on the list.

OBS.: THE ENDING OF THIS STORY DEPEND ON THE PUBLIC SUGGESTIONS. PLEASE LET A COMMENTARY OR SEND US A MESSAGE. ME AND MY WIFE WOULD LIKE TO CHAT AND SHARE IDEAS WITH YOU. E-Mail: [email protected]

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

serge3vna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Maybe my story is not interesting, but I write more to make it easier myself! I never thought that this could be so! I am married for 7 years, I am 27, I have no children ... When I met my husband, I didn’t fall in love right away, he is the opposite. But over time, I fell in love more and more. I constantly swore at him, saying that I was so beautiful, smart - and you, a free application to me ... .. agreed. When I realized it was too late ... he changed his attitude towards me ... slowly, gradually,

but it became unbearable, constant insults, humiliation, drinking beer every day ... I put up with it and was already silent. When I talk about divorce ... .. does not let go, says that he loves very much, and I kind of love .... until shout. In general, I decided to let it be as it will be!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account