Demolingchi - Ana's execution - Part 6

VanBergh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SCENE 8 – THE EXECUTION

At 7h30, Leon opened the kennel and ordered Ana to go to the bathroom but soon he saw she could not keep herself up.

--- Jeses, you are burning from fever. Can you open your legs?

Leon checked her holes and indeed there was a nasty inflammation.

--- Damn. I know it’s bad but you only have to hold a few more hours. What’s wrong with your belly?

--- Colic, said Ana with a low voice.

Leon could not pretend he was not worried. He helped her till the bath and prepared the water.

--- Listen, today I will let you lay on the bath because I don’t want you to die before the right procedures. You clean yourself very good or I will use the brush including your pussy and ass.

Ana just tried to hold everything without break. Leon was dying inside to watch the love of his life languishing like this. He could not hold that anymore and went outside to call the judge.

--- Hello

--- Hi Sir, it’s Leon.

--- Oh, Leon! Jeses, I am still cumming from your wife burning yesterday. Congratulations! How can I help you?

--- Thank you, Sir. I wanted to know if we can change the date of her execution.

--- What? Why?

--- She has a very bad inflammation and high fever. I think if we proceed with the execution today, she has not chance of survive.

--- And? That’s the idea of an execution isn’t Leon.

--- But we had an agreement, Sir. She is my wife and she is pregnant. I can’t go ahead with the execution today.

-- Leon, I have always admired you all those years. But I will not destroy my reputation because of your shit wife.

-- No offence sir, but you know I want to deliver a perfect job. And when the public sees a sick and half dead prisoner who will not even react with the jacket, I don’t think they will be amused.

--- All the kingdom is waiting to see that slut being executed today. All the newspaper is talking about this. You know very well what people will think if Leon Van Bergh ask to suspend the execution of his own wife. Do you want her to be sent to Gibson?

No, I will proceed the execution as commanded, just let me give her something to tone her up so at least the crowd has something to delight themselves.

Give her whatever is needed to make her absolutely aware of her faith. You have three hours till all the cameras are on and her execution starts. And Leon, the participation of the public while she is on the cross is really making us very famous, if you give me a very good work on her I can give a promotion.

I will give you and the public a show they will remember for the rest of their lives. I will give her a med that will keep her awake for the whole day and let her feel every nerve in her body.

--- You make me very proud, Leon! I am sure the Kingdom will give you a bright future.

Well, we still have 3 hours left. I gave her the med already. I think we can make the list for the public now. You know, so they can choose some tortures to do on her when she is on the cross. When she survives the jacket of course.

--- Great my son and the rest of my family already have some ideas, but we would love to hear her executioner suggestions. So, Leon, what you think would let the public crazy?

--- I think they would love to see her been broken somehow, by bats or sticks or whatever

--- For sure it can’t be missing on the list. My son suggests to impale her burnt pussy and putting weights on her split nipples. What more do you think is possible?

--- Pierce the breasts with skewers, pulling her clit out. Whipping and canning.

--- Good for me, Leon. You create a list with all those things and what more you want and send to me in ten minutes because I need send to the King.

The list will be:

1. whipping the body with 10 strokes per viewer

2. Impaling with a pole; hit the pole with a hammer once per viewer

3. Weights on the pussylips, 10gr per viewer

4. whipping her with nettle, 5 strokes per viewer

5. push thumbtacks in the cuts, public decides the quantity. 5 per viewer

Well, time to put on the jacket. This was made of rings of 2.5cm diameter and fitted the whole body. From the ankles till the shoulders. In every ring will come a cut so the total will be about a 1000. It was construct too small so the skin would bag out of the rings, making the cuts longer.

--- Stand up Ana so we can put the jacket on and close it.

He pulled her up by the hair and started to put her in the jacket. It was indeed too small so he had to tighten it strong. After half an hour the jacket was fitted. He looked at her, even in this outfit she looked astonishing. the public will certainly enjoy her body and pain. Ana was shaking from anticipation.

He started to chain her, arms wide, chains on the shoulders of the jacket and pulled her up. When her feet were from the ground, he chained her ankles to the floor, making sure her legs were spread open extremely. Now he was able to reach every cm of her torso and arms, legs included. He gave her one more med to assure she would feel every cut very intensely

--- Ladies and gentlemen, members of the court, good afternoon. I have the honour to present you the execution of a prisoner, charged with attempted murder and murder of an unborn child. Let everyone see and think about committing a crime because this will be what is expecting you.

- Please, no! I’m pregnant! Somebody helps.

Whit this, he showed the knife very demonstrative to the public and started to cut. Every ring one slice. He worked in silence and constantly, starting from the ankles up. At the top of the thighs, he stopped.

--- Please, stop! God, no!!!! Ana could not even move muscle; her body was absolutely stretch. The only thing she was allowed was to feel the blade in every part of her small body.

--- Dear public, I will go further with the arms now. The best parts will be after this, the cams will show you all in close up for your pleasure. Enjoy the suffering of this whore.

After the arms, he stopped again. Placed a new blade on the knife and went again to the public.

--- As you see, I replaced the blade by a sharper one because I want to cut the nipples in two and slice her pussy lips. All in close up of course, so watch and rejoice. Camera, come closer.

With this words Ana cried even louder.

--- Please kill me!!!

Leon don’t give attention to her complaining's and started with her belly, letting her in doubt if he would go up first or down. He teased her by going one up and the next down. But when he reached the underside of her breasts, he decided to go up. From the back to the front he teased her. The breasts were covered in cuts already. Now he came to the nipples.

--- People, watch the slut’s nipples splitted and hear her scream in agony. They will never be used again.

---- NOOOOOOO! Please, don’t do it! She was in absolutely panic.

He took the first nipple and slid it through till the aureole. the same with the other one.

Ana screams were terrible. Even some watchers passed bad.

--- Stay quiet or I cut them totally off or perhaps I stab the knife in your tits till it comes out the other end you slut

--- Let us end this part people and start with the slut’s cunt

---- Please, no. Leon, kill me, do whatever you want but please stop torturing me. I beg you. I love you and I am scared.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

serge3vna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In the life of every person there are moments when he finds himself in a new world for himself. When everything changes around and you, being in the center of this whirlwind, watch a variety of speeding events, people, impressions. Being both a participant and an outside observer. So it was with me when I enrolled studying. On the one hand, it is inevitable, and, it seems, you are its own initiator. On the other, around, there are so many new people around. Some rush past, followed by a look. Or slightly clinging to our lives, leaving a fleeting impression that will be forgotten in a year or two. And there are those who will remain in the memory forever, although the acquaintance was brief.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account