Demolingchi - Ana's execution - Part 3

VanBergh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SCENE 6 – FIRST DAY OF TORTURE

At 7h30, Leon opened the door of the cell, took Ana and brought her till the bath. He putted her arms up, chaining the cuffs to the wall and a gag in her mouth. She did not protest.

He used a hose with cold water and a very hard brush to give her a shower. Was visible her intent of be quiet in name of her own proud, but some reactions were impossible to hide. She endured the shower for 10-15 minutes, and was not allowed to dry her skin.

Subsequently, he brought her to the dungeon. Where she was chained on her ankles.

--- You are allowed to walk a few passes. I will go get water and bread for you.

He chained her on her cell and left. Every step she made reminded her of her situation by the noise of the chain.

After a short period, he came with a bowl of water and a half bread.

--- This is your food for today. I suggest you eat a bit because we will start with the pre-tortures soon.

He did not look at her but started preparing his materials. Two large breast tubes, two smaller ones for the nipples. They would fit into the larger ones. A thin tube with a balloon through and a pump for her clit and pussy.

--- You wanted to have bigger tits and nipples. So, we will make sure they will be enormous for the final torture, so they will protrude firmly through the rings of the jacket, from now on you will stay with then at least 6 hours a day.

He dragged her to the table and started to fix her on it. He was not really careful with the tying. When finished, he stepped back and looked at his work.

--- I will first whip these breasts and when they are red, I will place the pumps. This will bring more blood to them and make them more protruding.

He went to the wall and took a whip from the hook. Returned and start whipping her breasts very hard. Immediately the skin turned red and the breasts were more prominent. After 100 strokes they were deep red.

--- I must admit that your nipples are puffier already and the breast are bigger also.

--- I think is time to put the pumps. I will start with the nipple pumps. Over these I will place the breast pumps.

This said, he started with the left one. Placed the retort over the nipple and started to pump. After a few seconds the nipple became blue and purple. He pumped him in as hard as possible and then removed the tube of the pump. The same on the right side.

--- Well, you always wanted big nipples, finally you will have some. Perhaps I will take some pics to put them in the net so they can see what a slut you are.

Now he started with the breasts. Placed the retorts over the cones and start pumping. The cones were sucked in in the retorts, at 6cm they won’t move anymore. They turned deep reddish. And clearly it was painful.

Time to start on her pussy. He took some pieces of ginger, pushed them in her and placed the retort over her pussy to pump. The lips were getting thicker and thicker, soon they filled the whole retort.

--- This is way too nice to not show the world. Let them see how your last days will develop.

--- I will let you this way for an hour or two and then we go on with your preparation.

After two hours, he came back in the dungeon, looked at the puffed tits and nipples. Went down on her pussy which was swollen enormously.

---Time to go to the second for today. But your tits and nipples are this puffed I want to keep them longer pumped up. For your pussy I found something else. You always wanted to be the big lady and drink always champagne is it. Well, I will give you your champagne.

He unchained her ankles and putted cuffs on them with a spreader bar between them. He started to pull her up by her feet. The moment she came loose from the table, he attached her hands to the floor and pulled her further up till her body was really tense.

--- This position will actuate your audience. This strained hard thighs, the flat stretched stomach and the breasts standing out so proud. I will place a tube in your pussy, long enough to get in your mouth so you can drink the champagne. This will make the meds work better.

This said, he took the bottle of Champaign and showed it to her.

--- Look at it, this will be your last bottle, so you suck that tube and enjoy.

He placed the bottle between her lips and started to insert the neck as deep as possible. Then he started to shake the bottle firmly. Suddenly, there was a pop and the drink started to spray out of her. It ran over her body, making it shine. He saw she was drinking through the tube and in her eyes, he saw she was slightly getting drunk.

--- Suck it you slut, I will leave the bottle in till it is empty. Consider it your last meal.

Because she was hanging upside down, the tube worked as a siphon. She could not follow swallowing and the Champaign started already to come out of her nose. Finally, the bottle and her pussy were empty.

By now she was really drunk. But there was no time to linger, he had to finish the program.

He let her body fall on the floor and took off the cuffs, she was still conscious but barely getting up. He chained her hands together and connected it on a chain trapped in the ceiling, pulling her arms till she be straight up.

Done it he started to wrap her whole body in elastic.

--- You must be almost unconscious already, but you better hold still a while in order to don’t dislocate your arms to soon. I will be slid each rolled elastic on you five times, except by breasts and buttocks that will receive ten each elastic.

After a few groanings from pain, Ana fell asleep while Leon continued his job. After finish with the elastics her body was fully marked with welts. He knew she would be in bad pain when wake up.

Nevertheless, he had to continue with his work. He changed her position, hanging her with her belly down, legs open. All perfect accessible and started to push needles on her body. In total he had to put 50 needles in her. Just in the breasts he used 15 in each. The pussy lips and mouth lips were sewed up closed. And the other 20 needles were divided between her belly, pelvis and buttocks.

Leon knew his wife had a horror of needles and wake up like this would be terrifying for her, but he had to do it in order to please the judges and also the audience.

After a while she woke up. Her eyes widened when she saw herself full of needles, she was clearly passing bad and crying. Her eyes were begging Leon to help her and stop that suffering. For a second Leon wanted to do something about, but his phone ringed while she was in panic.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

serge3vna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In my life there were two "big love": my husband and Pasha. Everything was as usual with my husband: we met, met, got married in a year and a half. We have been living together for seven years, raising two sons. Relations with Pasha is a completely different story, which stretched over a long five years. Now, from the position of an adult married woman, I see everything in a slightly different light, and I understand that Pasha was far from the ideal I imagined him, but if I could go back, I would repeat everything. By the way, my husband knows that in my life I had an affair with a married man, I told him everything before the wedding.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account