Demolingchi - Ana's execution - Part 5

VanBergh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

--- I will take off the tubes now and inspect the results.

He took of the tubes and checked the results. The nipples were very big and thick and the breasts were bigger also. He could not resist to pet them, although he saw it hurt her. To his surprise she started to moan and the nipples reacted by getting harder

--- No way you are going to cum, I will go check the prepared stuff. Must be ready by now, I think.

Leon came back with a pot full of boiling water with some vegetable and meat inside. Just to see the steam Ana started to panic.

--- Here we go, just let me put on my special hand shoes, I don’t want to burn my hands.

--- Please, don’t do it! I am pregnant! Leon, please!

--- I have to do it. This reminds me I have to inform the judge and his family.

He took his handy and dialled the number.

--- Hi Sir, I just want to inform you I will start with the cooking in some seconds. You gather the family on the screen and watch the whore being burned.

In the background Ana begged for mercy. She was absolutely terrified.

--- Oh, that’s great news, Leon. I can hear the pig screaming already. Make me proud of my executioner, give this country the sense of punity they need.

--- I assure you, you will hear her scream even harder in a few seconds. But allow me to give you a good show. Is the camera in the good position so you can see her cunt very well?

--- Then, let’s do it. I will do it slowly so all of you and everyone in the kingdom can see how we burn her and hear her screams.

Ana was already crying and begging without a stop.

--- Please Leon, please no.

--- You can scream, cry and beg as much as you want, it will go in. Orders from above.

Said that, Leon putted a strong gag on Ana’s mouth and started preparing the stick with the ginger and the sausage. He held the both things up, turned to the cam to show all the people

--- There we go, and stuck the ginger and sausage in one stroke in the whore's holes. I will keep them in her for 1 minute. This will make her holes useless.

Even with the gag the neighbours could hear her inhuman screams. Her whole body was convulsing and she was shaking as hell.

--- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeeeeeeee it offffffffffffff. Ana sounded anything except a girl. Her holes were on fire, she could not think in anything else than the pain.

--- I never knew she was this flexible. Look the slut move, see the body contract, this is perfect.

Leon looked at his wife and was surprised. He was glad his face was not visible on the cam. In his eyes was a deep sorrow visible.

After two minutes of full terror, Leon took off all the hot material from inside her. Ana was spiritless, her body continues to shake and she badly could express any emotion.

He started checking the burnings and her overall state to confirm to the public. He opened her pussy to show the spectators the results.

--- To all who watch, I can assure you that this slut will never take a cock in her cunt or ass.

--- Leon

He hearted Ana’s weak voice and putted his ear near of her mouth.

--- Kill me, please. I can’t hold this pain anymore.

Leon closed the cams and cut off the sound.

--- I can’t, I have to accomplish the sentence and something is holding me back but that I will explain later. Now we first will care for the burnings and you get a night sleep. Tomorrow is a harder day you know.

Ana just putted her face down and waited for new orders. She was feeling really bad.

--- You can lay yourself on the table.

Ana was walking very strange and bad in order to don’t hurt even more the burnings. Even careful she could not avoid the tears rolling down her face. The pain was absolutely unbearable.

Leon took a pill and forced on her mouth.

--- Take a bit of water with it. And after open your legs so I can put the med for the burns. We need you full of energy for your last day.

Ana avoided to look at his face and just did as he ordered. When Leon touched the burned spot of her ass with the syringe, Ana release a hard scream which left him very nervous. In the second scream she gave, he lost his mind and beat her face very bad. Subsequently, he pulled her inside the kennel. She was crying very sad.

--- I am sorry for that.

Ana just turned her head and continued to cry. Leon wanted to hold her and beg for forgiveness but he knew the best he could do for her now was to complete the deal he had with the judge.

During the whole night he heard her groanings from the pain in the burns and the crying from the pain in the soul. This was making him crazy. How can a husband torture and kill his pregnant wife? He could imagine holding the baby and watching her sleeping without pain again. All he wanted was to have a new chance to make her happy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

serge3vna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

His name was Peter, tall, thin, with the figure of a swimmer, honed by water forms. But not in the figure, but in himself. He was poetry. Like a verse that sounded in my head. Breaking away from the parental home and absorbing people like a sponge, I threw myself into extremes. Everything had to be in time, he would get acquainted with everyone and tell about himself. To declare myself, and not always my behavior was correct. Not at all calculated strength and capabilities. Until he appeared. Taking my hands in my hands and not letting go, until they went back to their homes. We were always together in those short days. It became easy for me, of course, opportunities and goals became apparent. In my head everything lay on my shelves and the new was just as freely defined in my life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account