Demolingchi - Ana's execution - Part 4

VanBergh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

--- Hi, said Leon.

--- Hello, Leon. It’s Robert, the judge of Ana’s case.

--- Oh, yes sir. How can I help you?

--- I just wanted to say that you are doing an amazing job with her. Me and my son have been watching since this morning and he wants you to do something very special with her tomorrow.

--- I see, said Leon very worried. And what would that be?

--- He wants the girl’s holes to be cocked.

Leon stayed quiet for a moment trying to digest the request.

--- Leon?

--- Yes, sorry. And how do you want me to do that?

--- He wants you to insert just cooked and cut ginger in her pussy and a sausage in her ass.

--- Considered done, Sir.

Ana was groaning and trying to move at any cost, she was absolutely panicking.

--- And Leon, shows this bitch her place. Give us a good show and who knows she can still live after all. If I feel you are facilitating for her, you know what Gibson will do to her isn’t. Perhaps you don’t know but Jenny was his lover also and all he wants is to break your lovely and pregnant wife since she killed his only son.

Leon off the call absolutely angry and miserable. Why Ana had to do something stupid like that. Now he was forced to torture her or she would be put in the worst hands possible.

He held her hair and beat her face strong.

--- Stop crying right now your fucking slut. If you cry once more, I will beat you very bad. Stop!

Ana started to cry even more and louder.

--- Great, if you prefer this way.

Leon took a bottle of alcohol and started throwing it on Ana’s body, hair and everything. Ana started to have a panic shock.

--- Or you stop crying right now or I will burn you and your baby alive.

Ana paralysed; her eyes still wide. He came near of her and started taking off the needles in her buttocks. She didn’t a sound, but was shaking as hell. She barely could breath.

--- I will open your lips but if you talk or scream, I will cut off your tongue.

Ana didn’t move when he cut the line from her lips. She only got a deep breath when her lips were free. After her buttocks were free, he untied her and left her sit on a chair in front of the camera and tied her arms on the back and her legs on the legs of the chair.

Leon throwed a bucket of water above her to take out the alcohol from her skin and hair. She was breathing very hard.

--- These breasts are simply asking to be in pain, so I will play a while with them.

This said, he started to squeeze the breasts so the needles got deeper inside. After a while, he began to pull them out one by one and very slowly. With her pussy, he pulled the needles back till just under the skin and injected saline in the lips and parts where the needles were. This made her pussy swell and pull on the wires with which it was sewed. When finished, he pulled the needles out.

--- Well, I saw that you peed on the floor isn’t whore.

Ana didn’t move. Leon pulled her head back hard on her hair.

--- Yes or no?

Ana just nodded the head positively.

--- I will punish you for that. You will drink my pee first and then you clear the floor with your tongue. I want to see a clear floor after. Lucky you did not shit also. You deserve this treatment since you behave like a dog you whore.

Said that, Leon forced his cock in her mouth and start peeing. Ana did choke a few times but drank all as he ordered. He released her from the chair and forced her face on the dirty floor.

After she cleaned the floor, she was finally thrown in the kennel to pass the night. Leon could hear her crying during the night.

SCENE 7 – SECOND DAY OF TORTURE

At 7h30 as usual, Leon took Ana from the dungeon and guided her till the bath. Chained her arms up in the ceiling and proceeded with the cold shower.

Ana seemed very down and sick, she clearly had fever. Leon laid her on the table and started clenching the handcuffs and putting her in position.

Leon analysed her tits and nipples very carefully.

--- Seems you have an inflammation in the nipples so the pumps will hurt a lot. Lucky for you this will be the last time. So, you keep quiet or tomorrow with the jacket, I will cut the nipples completely off, do you understand? One slightest sound and you will lose them.

Ana nodded with tears in her eyes already. When he putted the pumps above her hurt nipples she already starts shaking. While he was pumping, the blood from the previous holes splashed in the plastic, she was crying quiet and he could see by her contortioned face that the pain was unbearable. Anyway, he continued till the maximum and did the same with the tits. She was in real pain.

--- There’s a change of plan. On special request of the judge and his family, I will cook your pussy and ass by inserting boiling meat and vegetables. In your pussy I will put cut and cooked ginger. In your ass a sausage also baked, straight out of the frying pan. In order it all go’s smooth, I will stretch your ass first.

Ana was terrified, her heart beating really fast. But she didn’t protest. Leon took a kit of pompousness balls and used them with lubrication a lot of times in her little hole.

--- I think now your ass can receive something bigger isn’t. Said that, Leon chooses a plug. This is a nice one to start with. We will increase the size during the morning.

During a period of three hours, Ana was submitted to plugs and dildos of different sizes in both holes.

--- You seem to like it you slut, your pussy is already dripping wet and your ass sucks the balls in as if you crave to feel more in you. I never knew you were such a hot slut.

--- Let’s go on, I think you are ready and I for sure don’t want you to have pleasure in it. I will leave the biggest balls in your ass and the biggest dildo in the pussy so they stay open wide to receive the hot stuff.

Leon went down and putted everything to cook. Ana was getting crazy by the psychological torture she was suffering to know her terrible faith, for some seconds she thought on try to escape from him but soon discovered that was impossible, she was unable to move.

Leon came back and analysed her whole body, especially her breasts.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account