Demolingchi - Ana's execution - Part 2

VanBergh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SCENE 5 – GETTING THE PRISIONER PREGNANT

At 7h30, Leon awake Ana beating her with a stick.

--- Come on, slut. Head down, don’t look at me.

Leon guided her with the stick in her back into the bathroom.

--- You have half an hour to make yourself very attractive for the public. There are the clothes of whore I laid out for you.

Ana cleaned herself, used her creme, perfumes and put on the ropes jumpsuit he had chosen for her. Still had a mask to go. She faced herself on the mirror and stayed a while there just thinking what would be her destiny. Finally, she putted the mask and the red lipstick.

Leon entered the bathroom and brought Ana till the dungeon again using the stick. There he tied her on her cage, arms and legs pulled down so her breast was sticking out in full pride. He also placed a gag in her mouth.

He started touching her body, pulling the nipples and his fingers inside her female hole.

--- Well, you are not as beautiful as Jenny, but I am sure we will have a lot of fun torturing you.

Said that, Leon started passing a kind of oil in her nipples and breasts. The same with her pussy.

--- Let me explain what will happen the first days. You will be fucked by me till you are pregnant. The times I rest you will be used by other things as I decide. You don’t have an own will anymore but are the property of the state.

--- Secondly, I will pump your nipples, breasts and clit till they are big enough to show firm in the jacket later, as if you are giving milk. This for at least 6 hours a day.

--- If you not get pregnant within 10 days, your parts needed for a pregnancy will be destroyed.

SCENE 5 – PART 2

After 8 days being fully used and humiliated, Ana finally got pregnant.

--- Congratulations, pig. Your pregnancy test is positive, you are ready for the torture and execution.

Ana was relieved of finally over that agony of being a toy every day. Her mind was already broken and her proud absolutely destroyed. But at same time now she was carrying a baby inside her, a baby from Leon, she couldn’t believe how he could be so cruel.

--- Leon, … (before she could finish the sentence, he beat her face).

--- You are not allowed to talk.

--- Please, don’t do it. We will have a baby; I am still your wife. I love you.

--- You lost all respect I still had for you by committing your crime.

--- Don’t pretend to me all that is because of your country and job. The truth is that you love that girl and her baby was probably yours. You should be ashamed of use the state to torture and kill your own wife and kid because of a whore you fucked behind my back.

--- Can be I was wrong but I did not commit a crime, on the other hand, you did. And this has to be shown to the public so they know crime doesn’t pay.

--- I know you for years. We are married, we shared everything together. No one executioner would kill his own wife, but you loved the idea. So, just tell me why. What that girl had that was so better than me?

--- What this girl had or not does not matter. My work is to execute and I do it as good as possible.

--- It matters to me. Your baby and I will die because I love you, I just did what I did because I could not hold to lose you. So, stop to run away and say the truth. I read the papers, you could had refused to do it yourself, but you said to the judges that would be an honour.

--- The only reason I accepted is that I have an agreement with the judges. If you survive the tortures you are allowed to live free again. Of course, you will have marks but will still be alive.

--- What? So, you still love me? Why you treated me this way till now? I am truly confused. Tell me exactly what is going on, please.

--- See those camera’s? That's the reason. It has to be realistic and that’s what I will do. And now stop talking and we go on.

--- Please, just say if you still love me.

--- I still do.

Ana and Leon kissed each other while he touched gently her belly.

--- How are my chances of survive? If I do, will you stay with me or I will be sent to my country?

--- I will try to make it a fifty fifty chance and you are allowed to stay then.

His words of contempt and careless left Ana very angry and sad.

--- You were already disinterested on me before, imagine after being marked. I don’t need your pity. Just do what you have to. If I survive and you let me go, I will start a new life for myself.

--- Very well, we have an agreement.

Ana finally accepted her faith. She slept in peace that night, enjoying the thought that she wasn’t alone anymore.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

serge3vna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

He ... Now, 11 years later, I still remember every moment, every word, absolutely everything that connects with Him. He left a mark in the soul forever, I can not forget, dreams. When he appeared I was a little naive, touchy girl, when did he disappear life was shared on before and after. I can not say for sure whether he loved me like I did, and now I want to believe that he had reasons to do so. For me it became a betrayal, and very much changed the character, for which now he is infinitely grateful. During these 11 years there have been many turning points that can break a person. he reappeared in my life in 2015 at a time when probably none of the most expensive and closest ones could have helped.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account