Conversati0n Piece Girls (Regular update)

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CHRISTINA
We get a lot of lovely emails here. We always try to make the best looking scenes, get the best models we can. Christina and I are partnered up with the shoots, in general, so this is the first chance we've had in awhile to do some premeditated material with just the two of us. If you like the CP outfits, you'll probably like this theme very much.

File name: chrisleo_all.wmv
Size: 149 Mb
Duration: 00:10:02
Resolution: 768x576

DOWNLOAD
cc_ChrisLeo_all.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

JENNI
Some like the odd switch-scene, others just want to see da girls. A while back I did a member's-only survey about switching--and far more than half of the responses that came back were into it, surprisingly (to me, anyway). So, fair warning (to the 5% of you that read these), this is a switching scene, and Jenni takes initiative and has lots-o-fun. Of course, there'd be a third category of voter, for this scene-- people who want to watch Jenni do just about anything. Next week, she reads the phone book.

File name: jennitick_all.wmv
Size: 235 Mb
Duration: 00:13:12
Resolution: 768x456

DOWNLOAD
cc_JenniTick_all.part1.rar
cc_JenniTick_all.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

SOPHIE
Our latest guest here, Miss Sophie, came by for a full long weekend of shooting, bottoming, topping, mediuming, and enjoying some of our cold, clammy weather that reminded her of being back home in England. She learned from Piper, schooled Christina, charmed everyone, and (forthcoming) showed off a mastery of a British maid impression that still has me kicking the shower knob towards "cold", weeks later. I was forever changed that day...

File name: SophHoud_all.wmv
Size: 115 Mb
Duration: 00:09:21
Resolution: 768x576

DOWNLOAD
cc_SophHoud_all.rar

Fileboom Premium Account