Control by Hypnosis ( Hypno Slaves )

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenman45

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i have recently become interested in the world of erotic hypnosis and i find the thought of being hypnotised and sexually controlled this way by a man or a woman extremely exciting. it is suggested that the hypnotic state can be self induced and triggers implanted to enable control by others.

does anyone have experience of erotic hypnosis ?
can a person be controlled this way ?
is it really possible to hypnotise oneself and give these triggers to other people ?

i would be greatful for any information ,advice, guidance ,etc on achieving my goal of becoming a hypno slave and if there are any `tists` out there who would like to amuse themselves with me then please get in touch

dreamy regards

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Willywonka4u

i have recently become interested in the world of erotic hypnosis and i find the thought of being hypnotised and sexually controlled this way by a man or a woman extremely exciting. it is suggested that the hypnotic state can be self induced and triggers implanted to enable control by others.

does anyone have experience of erotic hypnosis ?
can a person be controlled this way ?
is it really possible to hypnotise oneself and give these triggers to other people ?

i would be greatful for any information ,advice, guidance ,etc on achieving my goal of becoming a hypno slave and if there are any `tists` out there who would like to amuse themselves with me then please get in touch

dreamy regards

I dunno about erotic hypnotism, but I can say that I've study psychology quite a bit, and the Hollywood depiction of hypnotism is rather inaccurate. No one can force you to tell the truth under hypnosis, nor can anyone order you around. Often you're just in a state of mind that "why bother fighting". It's like if a cop asks you if you've ever smoked pot. You'll say no. Now suppose you're drunk and a cop who's off of work asks you at the bar while he's drinking if you've ever smoked pot. You'll probably say, "yeh, sure. who hasn't?"

Hypnosis is kinda like that. You're relaxed enough not to bother fighting. This works for basic stuff like conversations. Actions, I don't think so. You could try self-hypnosis, which is commonly called "meditation". If you've never tried it, get yourself completely relaxed, put yourself in a dark room, maybe with a black light, put on some very soft music, close your eyes and try to think of nothing. One trick that some Buddhists use is to concentrate on every sound you hear. The sound of your breathing, your heart, the clock ticking, everything. Do that for about 45 minutes to an hour, and you'll be in an interesting (and very trippy) place.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I personally think hypnosis the way you desire is no more realistic than dowsing rods, UFOs, or bigfoot. Consider it a form of erotic fiction, like boytaurs or castles where sex slaves are trained by beautiful women.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.