Can't cum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh here's one for you - how do you know if you have??

With a guy its more obvious as there is a release but for a girl (which I am ) and you are not with someone (so 'by yourself') how do I know if I am making it happen or I am just getting close??

So yes I have a toy ( but I dont admit to it to anyone in my friend circle - dont ask me why - I think its always because I felt that it was something only single people who couldnt get 'the real thing' did and I didnt want to be thought of as using some form of substitute because most people wouldnt be surprised to hear that I couldnt get ' the real thing' - yes I have issues lol.

I know that when I do 'play' I get hot and that there is tension and release of muscles (apologies if this is TMI) but is that all that happens ?

So if you cant exactly ask someone to 'show you what happens when you have an orgasm' and women in general dont tend to release any kind of liquid how do I know whats happening to me??

Mistress Maria

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I say just don't stress about it and enjoy yourself. It could be just as simple as a mind block. If it only happens when you are alone try to slowly phase someone in with you. When I was having a problem like that I would masturbate with the person next to me. I knew she was there, but no touching. Then she would start rubbing the inside of my thigh or kissing my neck. Just little things like that help. Eventually I got over being shy. Sometimes you just can't jump in the deep end.

Hope that helped and good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Personally I think if you have an orgasm you should know all about it.

Having said that, not all are equal and some are rather a let down. Depending on how turned on you are, relaxed and what is going on at the crucial moment, some can be underwhelming. I have had some in the past that have been spoiled by a change in momentum, the wrong movement, little things can throw me off and then I get something less than impressive. I know it's an orgasm but it just wasn't mind blowing, and a less than impressive release. It leaves me pissed off.

I also can have issues with the multiple, sometimes I really want to cum again but just can't no matter how much I try or how turned on I am and it feels like how you ladies describe. I get all the feelings, hot and shaky/twitchy and feel just in the brink but then it all fizzles out and I can't tip over the edge. It's frustrating but I try not obsess about it.

I agree it could be a mind block thing. When I feel under pressure to orgasm with my partner it can distract from the ability to do so though I haven't struggled alone before.

The only thing I would say is to carry on experimenting alone, it will happen in time and then when you figure out how to get yourself off you can explore better with a partner. Oh and mutual masturbation can be hot!

Fileboom Premium Account

lol although I know its unlikely but i'd love to see a you tube video ....'now this is close' 'this is almost there' and this is 'having an orgasm'. You could then look at it and say well yes I get as far as video b but am not quite at video c. Then you would know that you either needed to change or increase what was being done in order to tip over.

Fileboom Premium Account