A Winch - Anyone...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Martello, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Martello

Martello Member

Has anyone ever used a winch for suspension? The thought literally had just entered my head and I went straight to the sears website and started poking around. It's possible I will buy a simple hand crank winch. It's not a strength issue at all, I strong enough to get the job done - BUT, come on; really how cool is it, you just hit a button and your sub is now dangling from the ceiling?

Anyone ever do this or consider using one?
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

check out harbor freight....wonderful deals on wenches. They make wonderful tools for suspension setups!
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  3. doloroso

doloroso New Member

Hehe, a strange coincidence :)
    Yesterdy we have tried my new winch. It is not powered, it is not crank winch, it is a simple winch: you have to pull the rope on one side to lift the sub on another. :D Of course, since the rope runs throuhg a system of pulleys it is much easier. But it still takes a lot of efford to lift a person.
    And the feeling ? For the first time I was a little worried, I triplecheck the bondage, I secured the sub with some additional ropes, and the "flight" was pretty short. But everything went fine. She said , she would like to fly more :)
  4. dariche_sprie

dariche_sprie New Member

that's a pretty neat idea. i'd be more partial to an old fashioned mechanical winch, though. seems more appropriate jacking them up by hand.