SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS: I have a master now

below

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm having a lot of heavy emotions right now and my master is at work, so I'm just going to babble here. If someone listens and wants to respond, that would be awesome. :)

I was not actively seeking a D/s or M/s relationship. (Actually, I wasn't seeking a relationship at all.) I wasn't seeking it because I didn't believe it was possible for me. I didn't believe it was possible because I thought that the Right Person didn't exist, because I knew what I would require of him or her, what level of intensity I require in this type of relationship. For me it is all or nothing. Well, apparently he exists.

One major thing we have in common is that we are both extremely literal. Sometimes I don't understand something socially unless it is said right out. With the average social situation, this is extremely awkward, but as it turns out, he's the exact same way. It's almost like a romantic comedy sometimes: we'll have a really loaded exchange, and then there'll be a pause, and one of us will be like, "Just so we're both clear, we're reading the same subtext, right??" It's awesome to have someone to do with with that it doesn't "ruin" the moment, it actually makes us both more comfortable.

Anyway, earlier today, it just dawned on me that, well...we're already in a D/s relationship, but I had to like, call and as him, because apparently I'm too retarded to have noticed until now.

Mostly this post sounds really happy, but honestly, I'm not sure I'm dealing with it very well. I'm kind of overwhelmed because it's so "sudden" (except that it wasn't at all).

So I don't really have a point where I'm going with this. :D I've just never heard of anyone getting into an accidental BDSM relationship. Lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

slave_nicki

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Congratulations! My Master and I found eachother at a time when I wasn't looking for a Master, either. I wasn't in the lifestyle and wasn't looking to be. I understand how overwhelming the emotions can be. I've been training for almost six months and sometimes I still find myself thinking "Is this real? Am I really doing this?" LOL, I wouldn't have it any other way, though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account