Can't cum

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I cannot come from vaginal sex at all. It's not that hubs isn't well off because he is. He's great in bed. I get plenty wet and.it feels good I just can't come. The closest I get is if we're fucking really hard. I can come clitoraly (is that a word) but thats it. I've heard this is common but I hate it. Does anyone else have this issue? Please tell me it's not just me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Roland

My wife can't either. We recently embarked on a D/s relationship and our whole sexual dynamic is changing, so hopefully the orgasm thing happens much more readily. She has actually never been able to come in my presence, only through masturbation while alone. She knows it is all psychological and we are working hard together to get her over it. We've been together 9 years, and never seeing her come has been very difficult for me. Now that I am training her anally and orally, she is starting to get more excited. I think the orgasm issue will be a thing of the past soon.

A couple of things regarding your personal issue. If you are taking anti-depressants or birth control, they can both hinder your ability to orgasm. Same with cigarettes or alcohol. Keep that in mind when looking to determine the cause of your inability to come from vaginal intercourse.

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

I get nothing out of sex alone. It does not even feel good, I simply wait for him to get done. I have heard several times that it is common and women who do cum with sex alone just have the part of the clitoris that wraps around the vagina getting stimulated just right. Now if we use vibrators or he stimulates me during sex I do and it is way different then if we just orgasm without sex.

Fileboom Premium Account

KittenMittens

Same here, you're not alone. Basically like with Moonlight's situation it's never felt very good. On top of that I get stabbing pains in my abdomen when anything goes further than an inch or two inside. Recently found just one position that works for both myself and my OH that's both pain free and enjoyable for both of us, so maybe try some positions that you haven't tried very often or haven't thought of trying? Sorry it's not that great a suggestion, just thought I'd bring it up because it worked for me.

I think some of it is psychological, too. If you're worried about not being able to achieve orgasm you're going to find it harder to get there, I think that probably applies to almost everyone. It's easy to suggest 'don't worry' when it's difficult to implement, but I do personally think the key is keeping relaxed, and what ever you do don't let it knock your confidence.

Fileboom Premium Account

Roland

Female humans are the only female mammals who achieve orgasms. Since it is a new feature at version 1.0, there are bound to be some bugs in the program.

EDIT: Oops...I was wrong, it's version 2.0. Female primates also experience them:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-dawn/201005/why-do-women-have-orgasms

EDIT2: Some more useful info:

http://www.newscientist.com/article...nce-has-revealed-about-the-female-orgasm.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: