Bringing things in public

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, Im curious as to how many people enjoy bringing some of the more subbtle toys out in to pubic.

I for example am lucky in that My Lord allows me to wear His leather belt that He uses to whip me. This is a belt that He NEVER wears, but, make no mistake, it is His belt. lol There's no way that anyone else could ever know what it is as it is just a basic belt, but, we both know and it makes us smile when He sees me wearing it.

Does anyone else have anything else like this that is a public item but hold special meaning?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

chalice

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

occasionally He will give me something special to carry. For example, one morning he gave me a river rock as a gift to carry around all day in my purse/pocket, etc. I'm very tactile so he knew I wouldn't be able to keep me hands off of it. When I got home he had a little wading pool ( like a kids' wading pool- don't laugh :) full of the rocks. And I had my first experience with a cane on top of those rocks.

As a side note- we use the rocks all over the house in decorations an such and no one is the wiser to their meaning of course.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account