Bondage gear shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShot

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello.
Where do you get your bondage gear? I usually go to the local giant home/hardware store. Where are more creative materials available and what are those materials?

What was the most unqiue material you have ever used for bondage?

I once used a simple red thread. The danger of course with such a thin material that if too tight it can cut in, but thread is lightweight and will break, but wrapped many times over it actually becomes quite strong. The end result was quite pleasing to the eye.

Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I do the same as well.

What's also cool are the Velcro tie straps/zip ties at either the "Big Box" hardware stores or the auto dept of Wally World.

Also various Farm/Tractor supply places have interesting hardware. Like brass or plated steel rings a lot cheaper than most of the metal cock/ ball rings you'll find online.

Want a good penis pump vacum pump but don't want to pay a lot of money? Go to O'reily's and get a brake bleeding/flushing kit. Also great for sucking and cupping on females. You will have to provide your own "attachments" though.

36"-48"X2" diameter dowel rod or even industrial shop broom handls and a couple of eye bolts make for a great spreader bar.

Just a few things I've done up n the past.

BTW- I've even made a flogger out of a braided leather belt, a section of 6"X1/2" aluminum rod, a "D" ring and a leather boot lace.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master Buckeye

Bondage Gear Shopping?

There are 2 Great Places on the NET that have great instructions on how to make your own equipment.
One is: http://www.saroftreve.com/workshop/projects.shtml He gives pretty good detailed instructions and a decent material list.

The other is: http://www.frugaldomme.com/manufact/default.htm She has some great ideas, that are generally cheap and she also has links to other places that have ideas too! Enjoy, MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.