Bondage gear shopping

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by TheShot, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheShot

TheShot New Member

Hello.
    Where do you get your bondage gear? I usually go to the local giant home/hardware store. Where are more creative materials available and what are those materials?

What was the most unqiue material you have ever used for bondage?

I once used a simple red thread. The danger of course with such a thin material that if too tight it can cut in, but thread is lightweight and will break, but wrapped many times over it actually becomes quite strong. The end result was quite pleasing to the eye.

Thanks

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. I do the same as well.

What's also cool are the Velcro tie straps/zip ties at either the "Big Box" hardware stores or the auto dept of Wally World.

Also various Farm/Tractor supply places have interesting hardware. Like brass or plated steel rings a lot cheaper than most of the metal cock/ ball rings you'll find online.

Want a good penis pump vacum pump but don't want to pay a lot of money? Go to O'reily's and get a brake bleeding/flushing kit. Also great for sucking and cupping on females. You will have to provide your own "attachments" though.

36"-48"X2" diameter dowel rod or even industrial shop broom handls and a couple of eye bolts make for a great spreader bar.

Just a few things I've done up n the past.

BTW- I've even made a flogger out of a braided leather belt, a section of 6"X1/2" aluminum rod, a "D" ring and a leather boot lace.

3. Master Buckeye

Master Buckeye New Member

4. raven1083

raven1083 Active Member

try check the internet i know that they are selling a lot of items there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.