Bondage dilemma

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

My master and I are into bondage, absolutely love it to bits. We play our bondage games mainly with me spreadeagled to the bed, but recently acquired a straight backed wooden chair, so were eager to find new and interesting bondage positions for this purpose, and also new ones for the bed, the floor etc.

However, we have a slight problem, this being that I suffer from back problems, and have painful joint troubles with my knees and shoulders, and also my wrists on occasion. When we were experimenting with our new chair, trying to find new positions for sitting down, bending over and so on, we had to reject a number of our ideas on the grounds of the pain it caused me to be in these positions.

This pain issue has come up a number of times before. My master made me a spreader bar a while ago, which I really liked. This was no problem on its own, but when the bar was lifted, and my legs raised, it caused me some considerable pain. And in recent times, I've started to find that just the simple binding of my hands behind my back can cause painful shoulders on being released, and some positions which are comfortable enough, to begin with, can become painful if I am in that position for too long.

Neither of us wants to give up bondage play, but between us we've been trying to think of some new joint-friendly positions we could try, and yet we can't think of anything :(

Can anyone think of any interesting bondage positions we could try, that put as little strain as possible on the back, knees and shoulders? :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

No, not always; only since my stint in a nursing home 7 years ago, where I had to help lift some residents who were pretty heavy, and because it was only a work experience placement, and not a proper job, I wasn't entitled to any manual handling training :mad:

My knees have been painful since I was at least 4 years old, though. I can't keep them bent for too long, or keep them straight for too long, because it's painful to then move out of that position, especially a straight-legged position :( My shoulders have only started giving me bother recently, but again, they can be extremely painful :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

I would say, find an cheap muli adjustable weight lifting bench. the seat tilts up and down as well as the back. Besides the seated position, there are a million and one uses for it. I would look on craigs list but see what sporting good stores have going on also. Doesn't matter how low end just as long as the seat and back move.

Also, you can go to home depot and pick up hitch things to attach to it, they are cheaper then dirt. I would say maybe buy the ones that have a single bolt attached to the ring and drill a hole through the metal and run it though.

I'm gearing up to do exactly that to my old weight bench, ill keep you posted on it's progress!

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

I'm sorry to hear that, OLP. Though I must ask, are your joints painful because of something like rheumatoid arthritis, or is it just a general pain that has just simply been there? If it's the latter, like sillylittlepet said, I would suggest stretching. However, I wouldn't say to just stretch before hand, but perhaps take up yoga or something similar. That may help.

If you've already tried things like that, and to no avail, then that's a real shame. :( As for suggestions on positions, you can't really go wrong with the good ol' kama sutra. With the addition of whatever bondage method you so choose of course. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Ghost

I have moderate system wide osteo-arthritis in pretty much all of my joints, especially the knees so I will offer some ideas -- some of these may help you and others you will just want to ignore:

1) Chiropractor and/or physical therapist (I have a guy who does both)

2) Take up yoga -- really this helps me a lot

3) Lots of SLOW stretching and warm-up before doing things that are difficult or physically demanding (see also #2) -- you can even work this in if your master orders you to do these things

4) Warm up thoroughly, perhaps with some aerobics or calisthenics (see #2 and #3)

5) NSAIDs (analgesics and anti inflammatories like Ibuprofen and Naproxen)

6) Massage (yourself or your master if that fits your lifestyle, perhaps using a very large or very good vibrator -- the Hitachi plug in is worth having for the fun it brings but it is ALSO good for muscles etc.) -- if the muscles relax the joints are not likely as stressed.

7) Epsom salt baths/soaks -- amazing how something so cheap, pleasant, and easy does such a good job at removing soreness and increasing mobility (REALLY!) -- you can do this either before playing to get more range and comfort or after if you have inflamed your tissues.

I personally do NOT take a 'lot' of NSAIDs (and my doctor both agrees and will prescribe them if I wish), but my best use of them seems to be something that I cannot recommend (it might not be safe):

I don't take them everyday; seldom in fact; but when the inflammation and pain gets bad AND it stays around then I take a large does of Naproxen (about 1000 mg) and that knocks it down to normal (for me) pain etc

Don't do this without your doctor or really researching it -- for one thing I am a large guy at nearly 200 lbs (about 90 kg).

And I don't do this but about 1-3 times per month, taking no more between.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

L8NightQ

got some ideas for you olp - I'll get back to you. I had to deal with someone with similar problems.

For now, try hands tied behind back.... face down, with pillow under your hips so your ass is raised. (make sure pillow doesn't extend beyond your air space once you are raised up. Now your legs can be tied apart, or tied together with small pillow under ankles. Even with legs together everything goes in whenever it needs to.
This position tends to put the back in a nice position for long term play and the pillow raises you in the right place without blocking any entry points.

Got others, but gotta get back to you.

......Forgot about hands behind back. He can either tie your hands to your thighs, or to each side of your waist using a wrap around anchor. This way your hands are at your sides, yet immobile.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: