Restrictive Bondage

straightmate

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,
First time poster here. Looking forward to becoming part of the online community.
My wife and I have a vanilla relationship most of the time but like to experiment with femdom sessions regularly. Hopefully that can extend over entire days and weekends at some stage with me serving my wife as well as bondage sessions and chastity but at this stage it's just the bondage sessions.

I was hoping to start a discussion about bondage positions and how people have got creative at home using furniture etc.

Personally, I like being tied up because then she can do what she likes and I can't stop her. Therefore, the more restrictive the better as long as she still has good access. I like it most when my treatement is severe enough that i want to get away, otherwise why be tied up? For me, the attraction is losing all control. For that to happen I need to be inescapably restrained and sometimes gagged with a large spider gag. That way she can whip my butt/thighs, tickle me, torture my balls and nipples and use the strapon on my butt and mouth and I can't stop her!

Usually we use the bed, wrists and ankles to the corners and my knees tied to the sides of the bed. However we have used dining chairs and our dining table and also have a coffee table and a post between a double arch that I'd like to try out with either rope or cling wrap.

The biggest challenge is making the tie restrictive and allowing decent access. If I'm on my back she can't whip me or access my butt hole and if I'm on my belly she can't access my mouth, balls, nipples or cock. Changing the tie position halfway through a session interferes with the vibe too much as all of a sudden I can escape and time is wasted re tying so we stick to one position only which makes spread eagled limiting.

What positions do people here use? Any absolute winners that you go back to again and again?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you're doing a lot of bondage, I would suggest reading Jay Wiseman's The Erotic Bondage Handbook. It's an excellent introduction that discusses safety, bondage materials, different types of ties, and so on.

In general, I plan to do one major tie per bondage session, and I decide beforehand what sort of sexual activities I want and then plan the tie for those needs. But there are some easy ways to convert one type of tie into another. For example. Let's say I tie my slave belly-up, with his wrists tied and his ankles tied. The wrist tie is anchored to the head of the bed, the ankle tie to the foot. That lets me torture his tits, his cock and balls, do some impact play on his chest, belly (gently) and thighs. I can have him suck me. Then, partway through I release his ankles from the foot of the bed but keep the ankles tied. That allows me to raise his legs up into the air, and I can either tie the ankles to the head of the bed, or I can hold them and raise and lower them as I need. This lets me spank or beat his ass, potentially fuck him, and so on. So while this is basically a lying on the back tie, it can be easily converted to a legs in the air tie.

The more restrictive the tie is, the harder it will be to convert to another position. For example, in the previous scenario, I left the knees free--the only ties are wrists and ankles. But I could make the tie more restrictive by tying off the knees. But if I want to convert the position by releasing the ankles from the foot of the bed, I'll also have to untie the knees, which will take longer. So it's a trade-off--more restriction means less convertibility.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account