Being Helpless

alexhidel

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just recently discovered the BDSM type stuff with a new girlfriend. Nothing big really, just some bondage, but found that feeling vulnerable can be a turn on. She's found a few of my week points and we've been exploring that. Like when she found out that I feel vulnerable and exposed without socks, she started making me go barefoot. And then we got into tying each other up.

Here recently she found something else to exploit. I tripped on throw rug in her living room one night when we were messing around. My glasses were knocked off and landed...somewhere. I'm more or less blind without them. Just a blur of shapeless colors. When this happens I don't just feel vulnerable, I feel helpless. Being so dependent on my glasses, losing them is a very, very scary. Unable to see where they landed, I start crawling around, feeling for them with my hands. At which point she says "Oh, I was wondering how much you can see without your glasses." When my hand finally brushes against them, she knocked them away. Now had that happened with anyone but her, I would have freaked. But I didn't. Even being tied up I had never felt so helpless and at her mercy. Not to mention much more intimate. I never thought I could get turned on by something I had been afraid of. Kind of like a blind fold that I couldn't take off. Don't know if others have gotten into something like that with their g/f or b/f.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

pyroaquatic

At that point you needed her more than anything else in the World, aside from your glasses. I like having my arms bound behind my back so my hands are grabbing my elbows. I don't know the proper terminology for that... but I like it.

Try getting locked in a small box. You are helpless but I don't know how vulnerable one can be.

Do you like feeling helpless because some time ago you were dependent on someone and they let you down? Feeling helpless now with someone that won't let you down could be psychologically gratifying.

I don't know, this is from my own perspective on the issue.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexhidel

Can't think of a major let down by someone I trusted, but it might have been something that I just filed away and forgot. There was an incident a couple years ago when I was sort of mugged. Someone came up from behind me and pulled off my glasses before I could react. Whoever it was said I could have them back if I gave him what money I had. When he found out it was only five bucks he took that and ran off with my money and my glasses. Being after 2:00AM there wasn't anyone around to help me so I ended up having to stumble around and feel my way to a mini mart where I was able to call a friend. Needless to say, I was scared senseless.

That's why I thought it was odd that I got turned on after losing my glasses when I was with her. And you're right, at that moment I really need her. She had the power to either give me back my glasses or keep me from finding them but I knew she wasn't going to hurt me or leave me somewhere. She had control of something that I have desperately need to function.

Fileboom Premium Account