Behind the Username

Little_M

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Little_M.... I think that's pretty clear. I'm little (young, and small, and skinny, whatever you want to interpret it as) and "M" for the M in S & M. It's pretty funny, though, in Japanese, エム (M) is a shortened form of both マゾヒスト (masochist) and メディアム (medium size xD) So in Japanese, my name 「小さいエム」could mean "Little Masochist" or "Little Medium-size" xDDD

(Yeah, I legitimately speak Japanese :p what of it?)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Little_M

me as well ^^
すべて殺すことを来たebisからの獣です

心配しないで下さいたの死 XD

you are 「小さいエム」and i am 大きいジェームス

ええ!わたくしを殺しないで下さい!ebisと言う獣が良く知らないんですが、恐いそうです[˚ロ˚]

楽しい=たの死 xDDD

大きいジェームスも「大きいエス」ですねww

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

J zero

I was Formerly Master_J

The J is abbreviated from my last initial, my last name being Johnson, and after spending 4 years in Army ROTC, being called by my last name so often, i simply started going by J for short. And much like Master Jey, i am a Master ;)

witch brings me to the next reason i changed my name, because i felt like i copied Master Jey by being Master_J, and at the time i didnt know that i could use normal spaces in my username, and the underscore bugged my OCD.

Thus came the new name, J Zero, J being me, Zero representing the Nil, void, lack of things in my life, and always living without them. The word "zero" is also a nickname used by my stepbrother, and we both often discussed the "nameless void" and things related to it, such as the Nil Factor and Absolute Zero

thus, was born, J Zero

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Grey is my middle name and my last name starts wth Mc so Mac was a nickname in high school. I normally use 'Savod' as an alias on message boards. Savod is a name from a local television character in Memphis when I was a kid, he was the 'Monster of Ceremonies' for the scary movie program called 'Fantastic Features' He was dressed as a Count/Vampire and was quirky and occasionally quite funny. I'm still not sure why I used a real name here, just felt right.

Fileboom Premium Account