Behind the Username

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well this is a subject we can't answer as a couple but I (husband) can. I have had this username in my AIM for years now. It just randomly popped up on my head one day when I wanted a new screen name for my AIM messenger but now thinking about it I am pretty sure it had to do with the fact that I have been called a freak all my life and the santuary part, I believe it came from a mixture of things. I know one of them was from Scorpion, the character in Mortal Kombat. Don't ask me how exactly but I know I was playing mortal kombat and santuary got stuck in my head.

Now though, I see Santuary Freak dealing with the relationship my wife and I have. First of all, we are into bondage and are slowly learning together. Although she is submissive to me (sometimes we have to wrestle in order for me to dominate her, which I love). Obviously we all know that for anyone that is into BDSM, we are considered, um.. freaky. So there, we got Freak out the way. Santuary though is off the word Sanctuary which is a place to worship. So between the love my wife and I have, the sex life we have with dominance and submission it is like our way to express or even worship ourselves. If that makes any sense to anyone that is. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

this was the username i had many years ago when i first wandered into a bdsm chat room, a few days after going to my first fetish event, and feeling like i'd finally found where i belonged. i lost that person for a long time and recently rediscovered myself (albeit in a much clearer light), so i decided to use that very first user name.

i originally picked it b/c i wore only black and white. i still do that, only it is usually black/very dark grey and a single other color of accessories.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account