Behind the Username

Melanion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Melanion is another name for Hippomenes from greek mythology. He was a man of little talent or prowess at anything, but he loved Atalanta with such passion that when he prayed for help in claiming her for his wife, he received it.

That's a lot how I see myself. Not particularly good at much of anything, but I have loved with such passion that it very nearly ended me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

<3curiosity<3

Melanion is another name for Hippomenes from greek mythology. He was a man of little talent or prowess at anything, but he loved Atalanta with such passion that when he prayed for help in claiming her for his wife, he received it.

That's a lot how I see myself. Not particularly good at much of anything, but I have loved with such passion that it very nearly ended me.

I love that! I sounds so much like me!:D

Fileboom Premium Account

<3curiosity<3

I chose my name because I'm not into the entire lifestyle, but I'm very interested in it. I want to learn as much as I can, and my boyfriend and I play with many of the same things the wonderful people of this forum do, and it's nice to know that I have a place to come for ideas, answers, and support. Basically I'm just being a curious person and reading a lot, lol.
Thanks for being so open about everything people! I appreciate it!

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Sebastian was the name of a Ventrue I played in a live-action Vampire game for several years. He was a naturally dominant character and something of a sexual deviant. After I had my 'dominance epiphany', I suddenly realized that Sebastian had been an expression of the dom side of me more than a decade before I know I had a dom side. When I'm domming, one of the two 'characters' I become is essentially Sebastian, controlling and aggressive but sophisticated and sort of silky.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

Ceilidh. Pronounced Ka-lee. Defined on yahoo it means "An Irish or Scottish social gathering with traditional music, dancing, and storytelling."

Where I come from means - scottish drinking party. :D
There is also a Ceilidh every year at the end of the local RenFaire.

My son's middle name is Ceilidh... Poor Kid. Lol.

Also I am drawn to Irish things. Espically 4-leafed clovers. Hence the new avatar :) Thought I would start early, celebrating St. Paddy's Day.

Fileboom Premium Account