Behind the Username

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mine's also very descriptive. To the world, I'm a sweet, gentle, loving and caring creature (all of which are genuine), but if you break down my walls, I'm pretty twisted (at least I thought so until I came to this board and read some others thoughts and desires, and I mean that with the utmost respect and affection you guys!) :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

Because I'm obsessed with death in so many ways. If I would find my true love, joining her in death, through a suicide pact, would be beyond romantic.... for those that are ready for it, "death" is a lot like life, except so much better, and without so many limits. For instance, in death I would be able to live out my violent sex fantasies without harming her... such as cutting her open to expose her guts before fucking her. When or if I find her, it's not like I'd just instantly want to kill myself, together with her, though - "life" has its own sides to offer, too. However, I'd always look forward to dying with her... death together with her would be the most beautiful thing that could happen. Finally we then could be together, in perfection, for eternity.

Aside from that, I'd like to rid the world of countless people.... so much to hate among so many.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

You mean like default love for random people...? I myself tend to assume that whoever I come across likely is a more or less bad person, but since I can't know how it is that easily, I always am very polite and friendly. I pretty much always distance myself from everyone, though, so I won't have to start hating them, with time.... I'm kind of "fucked up", as so many would call it, but I still don't tend to like telling people that I hate or dislike them... unless I seriously dislike them, of course... but in that case, I guess saying that you "hate" or "dislike" them isn't really enough.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: